Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: August 2013!

We would love to go on the Pub Crawl. We'll be at CSA August 17to 30. Pat an Fred

I believe he will do a different night if we can get a minimum of eight. We will check and see if that option is available and what dates he has open. Will let you know.

Lenbert Has the Wed open Aug 21st, but he can also do Monday(19th) or Tuesday(20th). Let me know and we can all choose the same day if interested.

It is offered Wednesday & Fridays. Lenbert will make exceptions if you have large group bookings. I'm thinking my fiancé and I will do it on Wednesday but friday would work for us too (friday is the beach party @ 9:15) I've already emailed lenbert for additional information and he told me pick up would be 2:45 and the trip would last a few hours and we would hit 6-8 bars.

Hello!

We have a group of 12 people from Buffalo going from August 20-27. My wive and I have been to Couples Negril before, so we talked our friends into trying out CSA for a little getaway. Very excited to return back to Couples!

Becky,

We will be there the same time as you. But we leave Sept 5th. Do you have a wedding party coming with you?

We will be @ CSA Aug 21-31; this is our 4th time during this week and the resort is phenomenal (only usually 60% full). It will be very humid and there will be lots of thundershowers, so plan accordingly. Got married there in 2010 and have been back every year since! Anyhow, we would love to join the pub crawl or bus crawl!

Quote Originally Posted by mike4954 View Post
    Becky,

We will be there the same time as you. But we leave Sept 5th. Do you have a wedding party coming with you?
    Not really! We officially have one other couple coming with us to CSA for the wedding, one couple possibly coming, and another that will only be at CSA for the wedding (staying elsewhere). LOL. Don't worry, we won't have the huge wedding party that so many guests hate! Our group will be pretty small!
    Becky & Daniel

36 Days.... Aug 19 - 26th.....

Hi! I'm new to the boards but my husband and I will be there Aug 27- Sep 2. We got married at CSA in Aug 2011 and we've been dreaming of coming home ever since! We're booked for the one love bus crawl on Wed. 8/28...anyone else plan on going that day???

We will be there from the 10th to the 19 th for our honeymoon...so excited

Sounds great...can't wait to meet you all!! We will be staying at CSA for our honeymoon from August 10-19th, 2013 and hope to meet lots of friends!!

Danielle

I reserved the bus crawl for Friday the 23rd. Lenbert will be picking us up at 2:25, if anyone would like to join us I CANNOT wait!!!

I wasn't worried about a big group. When we were that last year my wife liked to watch the ceremony. Do you know what day you will be getting married?

Quote Originally Posted by mike4954 View Post
    I wasn't worried about a big group. When we were that last year my wife liked to watch the ceremony. Do you know what day you will be getting married?
    We'll be getting married on 8/31 (Saturday) at sunset. You're welcome to attend!
    Becky & Daniel

Hi all, we are booked on the pub crawl on 21st August, anyone else coming on that day?

We booked yesterday for Labor Day Weekend and this will be stay #9 at CSA. Can't wait!

Yes, we are booked for Wednesday! Arriving CSA for 2 weeks on the 17th! This will be our 8th trip to JA.Name:  Sailing2010[1].jpg
Views: 113
Size:  107.0 KB

We will be there 8/14-23, what exactly is this one love bus crawl? I am interested...

Hello Erinrub,

We will be there from 30 Aug - 7 Sep. This will be a second trip to Jamaica.

I officially booked with Lenbert for the 21st one love Pub crawl too! We'll be there for 8/17-24.

bas13- If you head over to trip advisor and search "One Love Bus Bar Crawl" you can see the reviews and description of this tour along with pictures of the bars.

We will be there August 15 - 22. 25th anniversary. What is the bus crawl thing? Didn't read anything about that

christianautumn- thanks! Everyone is recommending it! Is it really free or is the bus service free and you are responsible for your own drinks?

The bus ride is free, you just have to tip the driver at the end and buy whatever drinks or food you choose to at the various bars.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast