Hybrid View

Default Wi FI at CSS, how is it?

I know the Wifi at CSA is not so good, tried the skype thing last year and that didnt go over so good. This year going to CSS. ANY better? Have 4 kids have to stay in touch so curious if I should even bother with wifi.

The short answer is: it's spotty. Sometimes we have full service at CSS; sometimes can't get on at all. If keeping in touch is an absolute necessity, I suggest you go to the game room (where there are about 5 computers) and use those. I've actually not tried to use my wireless device in that room. Don't know if wireless is better in there, but I expect it is (depending on volume of usage at the resort).

My wife and I stayed there in October and I got wifi in our room (f6 by the main lobby / game room) and at the prude beach. Didn't take my phone to ssb because it has a camera. Hope that helps... btw Pandora not supported in Jamaica!? My iPod died on the dock in the room bummer!! Have a great trip

Straying a little off topic, but the game room with computers you mentioned... does this room have a printer accessible to guests? We're wondering about how to print our return boarding passes... THANKS in advance! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    I know the Wifi at CSA is not so good, tried the skype thing last year and that didnt go over so good. This year going to CSS. ANY better? Have 4 kids have to stay in touch so curious if I should even bother with wifi.
    We also skype the 4 kids at home. We do this in our room and at the pool - it works most of the time - can be slow at times - but it works out. We'll be there in Feb - am so excited!

For web browsing and emails we were fine in the room. For Skype or heavier downloads, not so sure.

The wireless worked well in our room (A building) during our visit earlier in December for checking email, facebook, fantasy football scores . We were also able to Skype, but did turn the video off because it didn't work the best. We found talking to the kids without the video worked fine. Enjoy your trip.

PRYCELESS...yes, you can print your boarding passes on a printer in the gameroom.