Default Newbies...need some advice

Hi all. My wonderful wife and I will be coming to CN for the first time June 14-21, and I have a few questions:

1. What is the nighttime attire usually worn.

2. We are celebrating her 5oth birthday and our 30th anniversary, does the resort do anything to help celebrate thses or is there something special I should ask for.

3. Planning on doing the candlelight beach dinner for her birthday, is it worth it.

4. we have reserved a beachfront deluxe room, which one is best.

Thank you very much for your help. We are very excited about our trip and look forward to meeting new friends.

Travis & Kelly

Hi Travis & Kelly,

You've picked a great place to celebrate those milestones and we'll try to answer your questions.
    1. Night time attire is typically casual unless you go to the Lychee or Otaheite restaurants where the dress is resort elegant and cocktail elegant respectively.
    2. Let them know at check-in that it's your anniversary (congratulations by the way) and that you're wife is celebrating her birthday and they'll do something special.
    3. Absolutely! The candlelight dinner is an awesome way to celebrate her birthday and is well worth it. We celebrated our anniversary in the treehouse and love it!
    4. Can't help you here but know you'll have others who can post and will.

Hope you have a wonderful trip to CN!

Bart & Bug

Bart & Bug,

Thanks for your help. We are really looking forward to our time there.

Travis & Kelly