So, we're scheduled to go to CTI again at the end of May 2013. But, I am currently also starting the process of interviewing for a new job. Now, my plan is to wait until before the employer makes an offer, but after it looks like a given to get the position. Pretty much, my thinking boils down to, if my mentioning that I have a vacation scheduled (and mostly paid for) before I get hired is enough to keep me from getting hired, than that's not a place I think I'd want to work (unless the money is significantly better) Being asked if I could rescheduled the trip is another story.

So my question is (and I suspect the answer will be to contact reservations directly,) if we need to rescheduled will we lose the benefits of our early booking (price and resort credits.) If we need to (please no, please no, please no) cancel, my understanding is (we did the love-away plan) as long as we cancel before 45 days(?) we get a full refund? OK, just re-checked the refund, so that's OK.

Thanks,
Jason A.