My wife and I just got married at Couples Resort (Negril), a few days ago. What an outstanding experience in every single way!! Our stay at the Resort met all our expectations and exceeded them. We did not want to come back home. We definitely plan to come back!

We captured our memories of this very special occasion via pictures and video. We fortunately decided to use DIGITAL MEMORIES COLLECTION (at Digital Memories Collection , Jamaica Wedding Photography). This was one of the best decisions that we made. We could not be more impressed and pleased with the results.

On top of all that, the
  1. Quality of the photos and choreography of the video were stellar,
  2. Pricing was extremely reasonable (especially when you look at the charges provided by the Resort),
  3. Professionalism was outstanding,
  4. Quantity of high quality pictures provided were overwhelming,
  5. Detail and creativity of the video provided was spectacular,
  6. Time spent with us was generous
made the entire experience and end product sooooo memorable and satisfying. The video and photos still brings my wife to tears (of joy ).

For any one looking to memorialize their stay at Couples, I would whole-heartily recommend Digital Memories Collection. Diana and Richard are amazing and they went above and beyond even what we asked for.

One Love!

Marc and Suzanne.