Default I did it...I booked our first trip to Jamaica & to selected Couples...

Hello. It was a very tough decision to choose our Jamaican Resort for this summer. I am a travel agent, too, and I found I kept changing my mind after viewing the possibilities on the Couples website. But, I booked the Couples Tower Isle!! I cannot wait until August 2013...it can't come soon enough! I upgraded and booked the Ocean Junior Suite. This room looks amazing and so does the entire resort! The multimillion dollar upgrades to this resort is tastefully done. It is a chic contemporary boutique resort with striking white architecture, and nicely paired with decor using tasteful colours and nicely contrasted in some areas with Black- very cool. I just love the sleek ultra modern yet retro furniture. I like the variety of inclusions at Couples. It will be nice to experience this type of resort for my Travel clients, so I can tell them about options for a Romantic getaway. I look forward to reading more on this board for any ideas or tips, etc. and to view photos & more.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtravel View Post
    Hello. It was a very tough decision to choose our Jamaican Resort for this summer. I am a travel agent, too, and I found I kept changing my mind after viewing the possibilities on the Couples website. But, I booked the Couples Tower Isle!! I cannot wait until August 2013...it can't come soon enough! I upgraded and booked the Ocean Junior Suite. This room looks amazing and so does the entire resort! The multimillion dollar upgrades to this resort is tastefully done. It is a chic contemporary boutique resort with striking white architecture, and nicely paired with decor using tasteful colours and nicely contrasted in some areas with Black- very cool. I just love the sleek ultra modern yet retro furniture. I like the variety of inclusions at Couples. It will be nice to experience this type of resort for my Travel clients, so I can tell them about options for a Romantic getaway. I look forward to reading more on this board for any ideas or tips, etc. and to view photos & more.
    Congratulations on choosing Couples. CTI was our first Couples resort to visit, we visited it again in October with the trading places pass from CSS. I look forward to reviews from a travel agents perspective. My husband and I believe that Couples provides us the best vacation we could ever ask for in a romantic, fun, kid free, beach, all inclusive vacation!! They are the BEST!!!!
    CTI October 2012
    Attachment 18929
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

iluvtravel It's hard to believe that, as a travel agent, you haven't chosen one of the Couples resorts before this. But have no fear. You have chosen the original all inclusive resort in Jamaica. You're going to love it.

And I can say that with complete confidence. Our next trip to CTI will be our 35, and our 38 overall trip to Jamaica. Needless to say, CTI holds a very special place in our hearts. And the new renovations only enhance the experience.

You will get to see why we keep coming back.

Richie