Thread: CSS at Night?

Default CSS at Night?

Hi,
    My husband and I celebrated our honeymoon at CSA. WE LOVED IT. We loved every single aspect of it and the Couples brand, however, during our day at CN we discovered that we like the Au Natural area, which CSA doesn't offer. SO....after much research, we are thinking that CSS might be the right fit. We're just wondering though, what there is to do at night? We are not party animals, but like to dance, and it seems like there isn't a place to do that every night at CSS??? We really liked the piano bar at CSA and sometimes the club afterwards.....is there a dedicated place to dance at night at CSS or will we be dancing alone in our room?

Thanks!
    Laura

I remember they had a band playing and dancing several nights on the patio outside the Balloon Bay at CSS. Not sure if it happens every night, though. It was very romantic to dance under the stars.

Hi Laura,

When there is not the beach party or gala night then most other nights there is entertainment outside the Balloon Bar (this is also the piano bar). This usually gives you the opportunity to join in the dancing. Also after the beach party there is a disco at the SSB Pool (but not A/N, although on one occasion 3 of us did skinny dip in the pool!!!!)

John

Pretty sure there was always a party after the scheduled Show wrapped up at the AN Beach Bar, however, I never made there so can't comment on what goes on.

The patio outside of the Balloon Bar is used for the nightly evening entertainment (except for the Gala and Beach party). There is plenty of dancing room. And the piano is in the balloon bar convenient to dancing on the patio.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

CSS has dancing 7 nights a week.
    2 of the nights are Pool side at Sunset Beach, be careful if you elect to dance on the table tops in the pool.
    the other 5 nights you can dance as part of Showtime up by the Balloon bar.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone! This is great news! I wasn't sure if there was a piano at CSS, so I'm very happy to hear that there's on at the balloon bar! Do they have the sing-a-long as well?

Laura

Dancing alone in your room is not bad either!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

We've been to CN a few times and are thinking about CSS as well. Possibly Feb/march '13, this is good to hear!

We are arriving there at CSS on July 22ND first time, been to CN many times.

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    We are arriving there at CSS on July 22ND first time, been to CN many times.
    Doc! Will you guys stop going during the summer when it's 90 degrees back home! Your boss will live without you for a few days in February!

L just started a new position so we are not sure if we can make it at all, but I was thinking CSS would be a nice change? Everyone raves about it, and the food is supposed to be awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-n-Lisa View Post
    Doc! Will you guys stop going during the summer when it's 90 degrees back home! Your boss will live without you for a few days in February!

L just started a new position so we are not sure if we can make it at all, but I was thinking CSS would be a nice change? Everyone raves about it, and the food is supposed to be awesome...

Hey Tim, it was nice when we went both February and July!!!!!! Now that my daughter has two children who stay with Spike Monday to Friday while my Daughter is teaching makes getting away during the school year very tough, naturally her school district and mine never have breaks at the same time different calenders. I enjoyed being away in February for my birthday but things change.
    We are going to CSS as we feel time for a change but still want to do Couples, so will let you know how it is if you do not get to go. I dont know do you think another resort can handle Spike LOL. We shall see!!!!! Best to the both of you!

too much fun at ssb during the day!who can stay up that late lol!seriously the an at css is not even comparable to negril..so private and amazing