Default Couples Swept away couplicious Wednesday?

I always see airfare credit and resort credit for tower isle and Sans Souci. How bout showing some love for the other side of the island? Afterall, I am waiting to book based on this

1 CSA 1 CSS
    - Bryant

When people ask which resorts are better, now you have your answer. Negril.

Supply and demand - you offer specials and incentives for rooms that you need to fill. The Ochi side always seems to have more rooms available than the Negril side.

They are enticing people to book one of the Ocho Rios properties because they have lower numbers. Why tempt people with something and then not have it available (like it would be at CSA or CN). Probably this February they will have a resort credit special for ALL the resorts, so keep your eye out for that.

Quote Originally Posted by bstanley03 View Post
    I always see airfare credit and resort credit for tower isle and Sans Souci. How bout showing some love for the other side of the island? Afterall, I am waiting to book based on this

1 CSA 1 CSS
    - Bryant
    If you are planning to book for winter 2013, I suggest you not wait. I suspect the Negril properties are already pretty booked up, so Couples doesn't need to offer as much in the way of incentives.

Yay! Couplicious Wednesday came through! Booked for our 3rd couples trip! See you in October CSA