Default Couples Negril - Map of complex, Internet Cafe', and attractions worth seeing?

We are on our way to CN in less than a week, and SO excited!

I found a map on the internet of Couples Swept Away, but could not for the life of me find a map for Couples Negril (one that would show the location of the gym, restaurants, spa, etc. on site). Does anyone know where I can find one?

Secondly, does anyone know if they charge a fee to use the Internet Cafe', and if so, how much?

Third, and last - Are there any attractions close by that are worth taking the time to travel offsite to? Restaurants with local fare, authentic Jamaican jive (feel) places, or other cool things to see?

Internet Cafe is no-charge. And you'll get a WiFi pass-code to use while at the resort for your personal devices. My husband and I were in Negril earlier this month, and were so busy (ha) enjoying everything that the resort provides, and were completely happy with everything. Of course, now that we're home, we're already dreaming/planning our next trip, and will definitely be visiting Rick's Cafe.

There is an aerial view/map online under map, it is such a cozy resort that you don't really need one everything is centrally located . There is no fee for the internet cafe. We did the One Love bar crawl and it was awesome, you can see it on Trip advisor, it leaves on wednesdays and fridays, you will see 6-8 local establishments, it doesn't really get more of a Jamaican Jive than that!

Hi,

If you go to Couples web page, click on Negril, then click map and it shows a map of the resort with amenities shown.

Sorry unable to answer your other questions.

Have a great time at CN we have another 4 weeks to wait!!

We just returned from a fabulous week at CN. I don't know about a map, but one thing we loved is that the resort is small enough to get to anywhere easily. The gym is located between the game room and building 2. They have orientation walks twice a day to show where everything is. we did it and it didn't take long but gave us a good feel for locations. The internet cafe is free and open 24 hours. I can't speak to attractions because, to be frank, we saw no reason to leave. We did the walk to the craft market but weren't really impressed (maybe just wasn't in a moof to haggle). Other than that we just took advantage of the options already included such as snorkeling, scuba and catamaran cruise.

Here's a map we've found of CN that should help:
    Name:  CN_Map_.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  32.2 KB
    There is no charge for use of the Internet Cafe as this is an all inclusive resort.

We found one of the really great experiences we had at CN was taking the provided shuttle to attend church. It really allows you to experience the Jamaican culture.

Have an awesome visit!

Bart & Bug