Thread: Petrone tequila

Default Petrone tequila

Does anyone know if csa serves Petrone?

Not sure, though I thought they had Patron at CSS.

Don't know about Petrone, but if you want Patron, just ask for it. Several years back, Negril did not have any Crown Royal. When we requested it, they found some and it has been there everytime we have been back. This past summer at CTI, they ran out. Fortunately, Mr. Gary Stevens was at CTI at the time. I happened to mention to him that every bar had run out of Crown Royal and that several staff members had looked everywhere in storage for more. When he and I spoke, it was early afternoon. By dinner, well, you know, No Problem mon, every bar was again carrying Crown Royal. I have never been to CSA, but I would venture to guess that you should receive the same attention there.
    Best Wishes!

Nope, Jamaica is very slim on the Tequilla offerings.

Jamaica is known for their rum, which they have plenty of!
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

not sure about petrone, but I think I remember Patron.
    Shane and Cathy

I was very excited to read that Couples served top shelf brands here on the boards, but that wasn't the case at CSS when we were there. I asked for a couple of different brands of vodka (all they had was the one that they were serving), and my husband asked for Crown (nope, none of that either). And my mother-in-law wanted a white russian, but they don't have Kahlua. Maybe they just don't stock it at the pool bar. Or the beach bar. Or the ballon bar? I didn't ask at the restaurants. I had given up. Don't get me wrong...I still had a wonderful time. Just don't go with your heart set on a specifc liquor brand because they may not serve it. I didn't see anything that was top shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by meanyprice View Post
    I was very excited to read that Couples served top shelf brands here on the boards, but that wasn't the case at CSS when we were there. I asked for a couple of different brands of vodka (all they had was the one that they were serving), and my husband asked for Crown (nope, none of that either). And my mother-in-law wanted a white russian, but they don't have Kahlua. <snip>I didn't see anything that was top shelf.

Might be a "subject to availability" thing. Crown seen here.

I was very excited to read that Couples served top shelf brands here on the boards, but that wasn't the case at CSS when we were there. I asked for a couple of different brands of vodka (all they had was the one that they were serving), and my husband asked for Crown (nope, none of that either). And my mother-in-law wanted a white russian, but they don't have Kahlua. Maybe they just don't stock it at the pool bar. Or the beach bar. Or the balloon bar? I didn't ask at the restaurants. I had given up. Don't get me wrong...I still had a wonderful time. Just don't go with your heart set on a specifc liquor brand because they may not serve it. I didn't see anything that was top shelf.
    They had all this at CSA :dunno:

The high-end tequila selection is limited at CSA. I did not see Patron there last year. High end Jamaican rum is readily available and free flowing.

As far as the CSS liquor supply, I'm not surprised that they did not have Kaluah. It's Jamaica, they have Tia Maria, which is their version of coffee liquor. Tia Maria makes an even better White Russion than Kaluah, IMHO.

Both CSS and CSA had some single malts, Glenfiddich in particular (I know, I know, not super premium, but my gosh, not awful, either; Bob personally prefers Laphroig). I have also seen Crown Royal at the beach bars and also at the Palms at CSA. It obviously depends on when you are there and what is readily available. In our four trips to Couples, we've never been disappointed by the spirits selection.

I was very excited to read that Couples served top shelf brands here on the boards, but that wasn't the case at CSS when we were there. I asked for a couple of different brands of vodka (all they had was the one that they were serving), and my husband asked for Crown (nope, none of that either). And my mother-in-law wanted a white russian, but they don't have Kahlua. Maybe they just don't stock it at the pool bar. Or the beach bar. Or the ballon bar? I didn't ask at the restaurants. I had given up. Don't get me wrong...I still had a wonderful time. Just don't go with your heart set on a specifc liquor brand because they may not serve it. I didn't see anything that was top shelf.
    We can attest on our last 2 trips standard top shelf sku's
    crown, jack absolute " ran out" on a every other day basis ..
    I can understand running out of frangellica but the standard top shelf items? so i agree prepare for outages and roll accordingly but from a logistics and inventory management stand point would love to understand how this seems to be a common occurance

maybe randy can shed some light on this