Default CSA - Need Beachfront Suite Pictures (not premier)

Greetings, my wife and I visited CSA a few years ago and stayed in the Atrium Rooms. We are booking another trip in June and would like to stay in the Premier Beachfront Suites, however they are all booked. CSA still has regular Beachfront Suites but I am finding it impossible to find any pictures of these rooms. Google and Flikr searches all show the Premier Beachfront from a few years ago when they were just designated Beachfront. Even the CSA website does not show the regular Beachfront on the map or in the pictures. Does anyone know where the regular Beachfront Suites rooms are on the property? We like the older part and are not interested in staying in the new buildings. It would be great if someone had a link to some current photos that would give us an idea of the room layout. My understanding is that they do not have the wrap-around porch but I would like an idea of how large it is and what the view is like. For a week the Beachfront is $500 more than the Atrium, so I want to make sure it is worth the extra cost to us

Thanks in advance for your help.

We had the same problem. We are booked in a regular beachfront this saturday. I will try to take some pics of the room to post here. For location, if you get on the swept away map, from left to right starting at the Palms, the second, fifth and sixth buildings on the beachfront are regular beachfront suites with 4 rooms per bldg. (at least this is what I have been told). I will give you an update when we return.

Please excuse the other pics in this link, but here's some a beachfront suite we stayed in at CSA in 2011: Csa/Cn 2011 - a set on Flickr.

Scorplogal,
    Thanks. I hope you are having a wonderful trip. I called 800-Couples to inquire about the beachfronts and lucked out. One the the Premier Beachfronts had opened up and we were able to upgrade to it. I am still interested in your take on the beachfronts though. I am sure they are great and that you are having an awesome trip.

I have always wanted to try the bfs, they look awesome. Have done the bfvs and they are nice but hope someday to try the more rustic bfs. Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Please excuse the other pics in this link, but here's some a beachfront suite we stayed in at CSA in 2011: Csa/Cn 2011 - a set on Flickr.
    We're not staying at CSA but really enjoyed your pics . We're staying at CSS in April.

Thanks Bart and Bug. It looks like you had a good trip. I like the towel art, I don't remember them doing that when we visited in 2004. I can't wait to get back June.

Thanks. Hope JRG will get something out of them. Enjoy your stay at CSS!!

Quote Originally Posted by NSfolks View Post
    We're not staying at CSA but really enjoyed your pics . We're staying at CSS in April.
    Thanks! Hope they were helpful to JRG. Enjoy your stay at CSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JRG View Post
    Thanks Bart and Bug. It looks like you had a good trip. I like the towel art, I don't remember them doing that when we visited in 2004. I can't wait to get back June.
    There's no such thing as a bad trip to a Couples Resort. All the resorts do it now. Have an awesome trip!!

The BFS rooms are in building that have one room downstairs and two upstairs. One of the upstairs rooms and the downstairs one have a spacious balcony or porch that faces the water and they are the Premier BFS. The second upstairs room is the regular BFS and it is smaller and has a small balcony that does not face the water but instead is on the side of the building giving you a very limitted look at the water. We always stay in the Premier rooms and enjoy relaxing there in the morning with some fruit and coffee from room service while watching the resort wake up and again in the late afternoon watching the beautiful Jamaican sunset. Good luck deciding but remember you will have a great time whatever you choose.