Hybrid View

Default We are humbled by your support and ask you once again to vote for Couples Resorts

Over the past several years, thanks to you our loyal fans, each of our four resorts has been ranked amongst the best resorts in the world. The honors are not lost on us as we strive to live up to the high standards we set for ourselves and that you have come to expect. Thank you for your years of support.

It is time again for us to humbly request your vote in Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2013 Worlds Best Awards. Let the world know once again how much you love us. Let the world -uh, and our friendly competitors - who is the best in the world.

Travel + Leisure's 2013 World's Best Awards survey

Thank you, in advance, for your loyalty, support, friendship and vote.

Couples Resorts

My pleasure to rate.....excellent across the board......119 days till CSA

Done...with much pleasure!! CTI/CSS April 2013 still to come!

Done ... even though it's kinda cheating since we haven't gone yet, but dealing with Couples staff has so far been nothing short of AMAZING! Everyone is so helpful and accommodating.

We could not be more pleased when we visit CTI. Over the past 17 years, the excitement, value and total relaxation is beyond compare. Keep up the good work.

My pleasure. 301 days til CN. Soon Come.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Done!! More than happy to vote for Couples Tower Isle. Excellent Property!

Voted with great pleasure!! Only 267 days until we come home....this time to CSA, the last one to see!
    Nancy

done! 32 days until the 3 little birds from Milwaukee make our return to CSA, can't wait

Happy to vote excellent across the board Love Couples!!!

Done!

Done!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Done! Excellent on all! Good luck in 2013!

i'm sorry to say i will not be voting! Our visit to csa 12/18 thru 12/26 was the worst experience we've had. We have nothing to say or add that would be supportive. Your staff was unfriendly, too many changes for the worst and it was just an overall bad experience for us. It was our third visit to csa and i doubt we will return any time soon. And to all you repeaters......i hope you have noticed the changes and i hope you enjoy your future trips to couples. True we have only stayed at csa, but i would not vote or support couples.

Done! Can't wait to return home again in November. Also, can't wait to experience Barbados in 2014!

Done....

I got my e-mail from the magazine yesterday. I didn't wait one minute to get this done. Praise, praise and more praise for the very best place on the planet! Can't wait to come home to CTI in 17 days! ~Sun_princess

completed for CSS. Heading to Barbados in October

I wanted to vote for Couples Barbados. Of course haven't been there yet but I know it'll be great.