Default questions about school donations

We want to bring school supplies with us on our next trip, but not sure what to bring. I thought about bringing notebooks. Does it matter if they are spiral notebooks or composition books? What is better pens or pencils? What about crayons and markers? Suggestions please
    Once we get there where should we take our donations?

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lee View Post
    We want to bring school supplies with us on our next trip, but not sure what to bring. I thought about bringing notebooks. Does it matter if they are spiral notebooks or composition books? What is better pens or pencils? What about crayons and markers? Suggestions please
    Once we get there where should we take our donations?
    I brought a number of books and novels to donate to the Negril Library. It is located right beside a school. I am sure they would welcome donations and put them to good use.

We brought an entire suitcase full of school supplies one year. I had spiral notebooks, crayons, glue sticks, and pencils. We asked Ava at the front desk (I do believe that was her name, very nice lady) if we could donate school supplies. She was extremely and took all the supplies to a room at the resort and assured me that the supplies would be handed out to people working at the resort with children and any extra could be taken to a local school. I'm not sure which resort you are going to but just ask one of the staff (they are all helpful) and they will help you Oh and that empty suitcase should be filled with Jamaican Rum Cream to reward your compassion for others. (if you drink)