Default Will CSA Ever Have an AN Area?

Hi,
    I'm sure this has been asked and answered here before, but I couldn't find it in the search function. Will this ever happen? It's our favorite resort. I hate the thought of going elsewhere, but since hubby has decided he loves the AN thing, it looks like we'll be checking out CN, CSS, or CTI. My question is, is there a reason why CSA doesn't have an AN area? Is there even a remote possibility that CSA will ever have one? It's such a large beach. Just figured I'd ask! I'd really really really love to go back AND be able to do the AN thing!

Thanks,
    Laura

I suppose they would have included one by now, but there is a segment of vacationers who are upset by nudity and might choose CSA because it is not allowed? I'm speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by killafee View Post
    Hi,
    I'm sure this has been asked and answered here before, but I couldn't find it in the search function. Will this ever happen? It's our favorite resort. I hate the thought of going elsewhere, but since hubby has decided he loves the AN thing, it looks like we'll be checking out CN, CSS, or CTI. My question is, is there a reason why CSA doesn't have an AN area? Is there even a remote possibility that CSA will ever have one? It's such a large beach. Just figured I'd ask! I'd really really really love to go back AND be able to do the AN thing!

Thanks,
    Laura

I'd love to see this happen, but if it has not happened by now it probably will not. I think they see it as if it ain't broke why fix it? Now, if the resort suddenly suffered from vacancies they might be willing to change the format to a degree, but until something of that nature happens...it's not going to happen.IMO

I am guessing it has to do with the way the resort is laid out and how busy the beach is with people walking by that there really isn't any place to have one.

Private Roof Top AN area....????

There are those who are totally against AN and CSA is a perfect fit for them. Couples take care of everyone.

I say leave CSA the way it is.........no AN area. If that's what you want you have Couples Negril, CTI and CSS to choose from.....all wonderful resorts.

Just wondering if topless is allowed at CSA, and what areas. Thanks, Rob

Yup, topless is allowed on the beach at CSA

Yes, topless is fine on the beach at CSA

Quote Originally Posted by argofan View Post
    Just wondering if topless is allowed at CSA, and what areas. Thanks, Rob
    Yes, Rob, you can go topless on the beach at CSA.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Yes, Rob, you can go topless on the beach at CSA.
    Or at the pool for that matter...

Yes topless is permitted any where your toes are in the sand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    Yes topless is permitted any where your toes are in the sand!!!
    No, our famous detective friend, Pamela's point was that Rob, as a guy, could go topless anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by srtaylor View Post
    No, our famous detective friend, Pamela's point was that Rob, as a guy, could go topless anywhere.
    Yes I understand what Pamela meant, but anyplace on the beach (toes in the sand) his wife or girlfriend can join him, but at the pool they can not.

Actually, they tried it a while back (before the "new" side was built). The beach had nothing behind it, empty lot with trees and shrubs. However, they never publicized it, no signs, like, "clothing optional beyond this point", No photography etc. Although, when a orientation group came to the edge of the C/O area, I heard the guide say "This is our C/O beach" . Unfortunately, it was not successful mostly because no one knew about it, so no one got nude there. What a pity. But I doubt they would have kept it during and after construction of the new side.

I can understand why the main beach area of CSA is not AN given the traffic walking along the shore-line. But how about an area or specific days across the road in the Sports Center?