Hybrid View

Default Specials Throughout the Year?

Hi everyone,

My FI and I are looking at a Honeymoon in one of the Couples resorts. I saw that there's a sale until 1/15/13, but am not sure if we'll be ready to book by then. So my question is: do the resorts typically have specials like this throughout the year or is this rare?

Thanks!

Hi Buttercup,

From our experience Couples typically offers two specials during the year. One is the "Early Escapes" (currently ongoing) where the earlier you book the better the deal. The other is a "Fall in Love Again" with similar benefits. The other ongoing specials are the Secret Rendezvous (difficult to plan a honeymoon around) and, weekly, Couplicious Wednesday Escapes (that you have to jump into by the end of the day). Hopefully you'll find the right deal that'll allow you to enjoy a honeymoon in paradise.

You're welcome,

Bart & Bug

Hi Bart & Bug,

Sorry if I'm being dense, but are the Early Escapes and the Fall In Love Again promotions run at the same time or linked in any way? When I go to the booking screen, though the website says they're running the Early Escapes promotion, the codes on the decreased room rates say 'Fall In Love'.

Also, do you know if there's a 'typical' time when the Fall In Love promotion runs? Or is it more hit or miss?

Thanks!

Couples also offers their "best deal guarantee." So if you book now, and a better (cheaper, more resort credits, etc) deal comes along, you can call them and get the better pricing. I am going to Sans Souci in March, and originally booked this last January. Since then, I have upgraded my reservation twice, to get the best deal possible. My first booking was actually under 2012 rates, the first upgrade was an early escape, and my current booking was a Wednesday Couplicious deal.

Also, with the "Early Escapes" and "Fall in Love Again" specials, they change throughout the year. So while it is still labeled as that type of special, the special itself changes a few times throughout the year.

We will be there on a honeymoon of our own March 7-16 if you happen to be planning your honeymoon for the same time. Either way, enjoy yourself!

Hi buttercup,

Don't see a density problem. The Early Escapes and Fall In Love Again promotions are seperate (maybe they're using a previous promotion page and forgot to change some of the wording). Not 100% sure of exact times for the different promotions but believe the Early Escapes are posted in the Summer and Fall In Love Again show up after the first of the year. Surely someone will correct us if we're wrong.

You're welcome,

Bart & Bug