Thread: live webcam

Default live webcam

Why dosen't Couples install webcams on all theri properties? We could then view each resort and dream about going home.

Because Couples respects their guest's privacy!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Some people probably do not want to be someone elses entertainment while they are on vacation.

Awesome idea!

Hi Woodbridgeata, this question is posed every now and then and usually gets quite a response. One thing I love about Couples is privacy...just me and my hubby, making some new friends in a not-judgemental, non-competitive atmosphere. I wouldn't feel as comfortable if I knew folks could view me...even though I know they would not be looking at me, but the resort.

I use Couples website and TripAdvisor to get my fix, between trips home.

Here is one down the beach. Still fun to watch even though it's not Sweptaway.

Never thought about the privacy issue. That's a very valid point, but if they did it correctly they could still ensure everyone's privacy. I'm not looking for a reality show here just some long range shots of the beaches, sunsets/sunrises, things along those lines.

Your idea explained in more detail is exactly what I assumed you meant, and not an invasion of anyone's privacy, or making visitors the subject of entertainment! Earthcams are very effective marketing tools and it would be great to click on the Couples Cam for a peak at paradise during these sh!tty winter days in the northeast US!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    Never thought about the privacy issue. That's a very valid point, but if they did it correctly they could still ensure everyone's privacy. I'm not looking for a reality show here just some long range shots of the beaches, sunsets/sunrises, things along those lines.

There are plenty of webcams out there that focus on the beach and not on people. I personally love seeing webcams because it helps me get my fix before vacations. There is one on the top of a hotel in Florida that I check out before we go there. Yes you can see people, but its IMPOSSIBLE to recognize faces or even what they are wearing. I'm sure there is a view that would allow people to see the resort without imposing on anyone's privacy.

no mon

Close your eyes and remember. Technology was never meant to replace your mind.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Privacy.
    Vicky