Thread: sep 19-26 2009

Default sep 19-26 2009

HI! We are getting married and headed to CN. We can't wait, anyone else going to be there the same time?

We will be there 09/24-09/29. Check the Sept thread lots n lots of us will be there at the same time..I know they are planning some meet-ups at the resort...I know for sure 09/24/09 is one of the dates..dunno if another is 100% secured during your time..you definitely will have to join in on the chitter chatter! lol Only a couple more days for you! WOOHOO Congrats on the wedding! See you soon!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Quote Originally Posted by kaciebrian View Post
    HI! We are getting married and headed to CN. We can't wait, anyone else going to be there the same time?
    lol if you take a peek at the "New september board" chances are you will see 8 pages of a decent thread dedicated to the september to remember VIPs.. lucky for you, you are there during the ultra exclusive VIP week
    So lace em up as the sept 18-26 time frame looks to be something special. Congrats on getting married and hopefully you can find soem time to hang with the the fellow VIP's lol...
    let cubby know your vital and a vip card will be awaiting you

Hi there

Myself and my husband will be there the same dates and there are alot of others as well....if you go to " the new sept group " thread...you will be able to see all the posts for everyone going the same time....it's going to be a great time you should read all the posts, we will be there around 3 ish we're thinking....look forward to meeting up with you guys

Clare

Quote Originally Posted by kaciebrian View Post
    Hey kaciebrian--
    Do what these other smart people have suggested & head over to the Sept 2009 Group thread. You are one of many couples arriving on the 19th. Let us know your names & where you're from. What airline are you on and when do you arrive? You may be on the shuttle with one or more of our other couples!

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post
    We will be there 09/24-09/29. Check the Sept thread lots n lots of us will be there at the same time..I know they are planning some meet-ups at the resort...I know for sure 09/24/09 is one of the dates..dunno if another is 100% secured during your time..you definitely will have to join in on the chitter chatter! lol Only a couple more days for you! WOOHOO Congrats on the wedding! See you soon!
    Airbell, I am really wishing you were arriving a few days earlier! You sound just as excited as I am! Let's plan on hitting it hard on the 24th and 25th!! (We are buying lobster and drinks on the 25th since it is our anniversary!) See ya soon!
    Lucy

Lucy: It's a deal! ..who am I kidding I wish we could come sooner...need vacation...need vacation...need vacation....need CN...need CN...lol Nah, I really do wish that we could come sooner but hubby is actually already going to be cutting classes 4 days for what we already have booked...Join us in May! Lol we are scheduled for May 21-28th also! hehehe
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

You guys are making me wish we would have extended our stay by a day