Default Making Up For Sandy!

We were at CN in Oct. when Hurricane Sandy hit. Thankfully we didn't bear the brunt of the storm in Negril. It did prevent us from doing some of the things we love best while at CN. The staff was great and we all did our best to make the most of it. However, when we got back home we had to endure the hurricane for a second time and this time we were not so lucky. Flying home was no picnic either. That being said, we came home with an empty feeling.We definitely felt like we had missed something. My husband surprised me with another trip to CN! We can't let that hurricane win! We will come back with that " ahhhhh" feeling! 17 weeks and 5 days to go!!

Happy dance on that. He's a super sweet guy! Razzl

We were at CSS during the hurricane and got hit harder than Negril, I believe. (But nothing like what we saw in the U.S. So sorry about your losses here.) Yes, the trip was very different and we missed out on some favorite activities but we also got to spend time with entertainment staff that we would never have gotten to know otherwise and watch an amazing staff in action. We, too, booked our return trip three days after getting home. Hmm...for the same time of year!