Default hairdryer and electric outlets

My husband and I are heading to CN on Saturday. Wondering if I should bring my own hairdryer or is the one at the resort good? Also are the electrical outlets at CN the same as typical (Canadian/American) electrical outlets?

Hair dryers in the room work well. No need to bring your own. Yes, electrical outlets are standard US so no need for adapters.

If your hair is long or thick, I'd say bring your own dryer....the ones at the resort are low wattage and take a while to dry....

Mrs. Tallman always brings her own hairdryer - the ones in the room don't have enough umph to dry her thick hair.

Save the weight and space. The hair dryers are typical hotel dryers.
    Vicky

According to my girlfriend, if you have very long or thick hair, you will find the hair dryer to be insufficient for the task.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

I know this is too late for the original poster, but just thought I'd reply anyway...

We just got back from CN & here is what our hairdryer looked like in our room (gardenview 4305) (not good for long/thick hair):

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps2e55e982.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps43d0f79d.jpg

A plus is that they have put an outlet in the bathroom since we were last there (01/2006). Last time I had to dry my hair out in the bedroom.

Jackie