Default will we get an invite to repeaters dinner

last time i was at csa i didnt sign up for the rewards program(what an idiot right). i thought there would be no way i could ever be able to afford to come back to jamaica let alone couples, but life is good and all i can think about is my feet in the sand. so with all that said i booked a sr and we leave in about 2 weeks. this time i did sign up for the rewards program will we get an invite to repeaters dinner?

I would call them to see if they will give you credit for your previous stay. I believe as long as it wasn't more than four years ago you should be able to.

thanks for the advise. i called and they told me that they would do it if was LESS than 12 months. but after i did some sweet-talkin she said no problem mon ill take care of it. this is one of the many reasons why i will continue to keep going back to couples.

I contacted them as it's been over 6 years since we last went to Couples. I signed up the Rewards program but wanted to know if my previous stays (2006 & 2004) could be credited and they can't. They didn't have the program back then. But since I have been before, they said I could attend the Repeaters Dinner. Which we are thinking about.

You don't need to be a Rewards member to be a Repeater. All you need to do is have stayed there before and tell them during check-in, when it was and which resort.

my previous stay was in may of 2011

We were married there in 2006 before the program and went back in 2011. We got an invite without problems just didnt get credit for our 2 weeks there.

We also have been to CSS and the tower over 6 years ago , we are back at the end of January , from what i read we can call them and they may credit us these stays?
    Or should we speak to them once we get there?
    I believe the dinner is on Thursday's