Default one love bus pub crawl May 5th

We are looking to set this up for May 5. We have 3 couples and need at least one more. Interested?

I actually just posted something about spin the bus crawl on the csa meet up board! My husband and I will be there from may 1-8. We would love to go!

I have emailed to see if we can set that up. We are at CN but the other couples are at CSA. I'll see what capacity is as well.

I was able to arrange this for 3 couples for jaredandbrooke, smitty17 and another couple from CSA and us from CN. He told me pick up at CN would be 3:00 and he may have a couple of couples from Grand Lido. Just want to confirm this works for you guys and see if anyone else is interested.
    Last edited by kandl; January 1st, 2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: add info

That sounds great! I was worried the bus would be really crowded in a Wednesday or Friday.

Thanks for posting this on our own thread. Every time I come on here I have difficulty finding that last one

Hello! My husband & I will be staying at CSA May 1-May 8 and we are very interested in the pub crawl. Is it too late to join you?

Quote Originally Posted by Welove2rravelnc View Post
    Hello! My husband & I will be staying at CSA May 1-May 8 and we are very interested in the pub crawl. Is it too late to join you?
    I think there is still plenty of room. When it gets near the middle of April, we can post to see who is interested for sure.
    My countdown clock shows 110 days till we leave. I wish it were today...its 8 degrees here in central Iowa!

Quote Originally Posted by Welove2rravelnc View Post
    What time will your flight arrive? Those are the same dates we are staying.

Quote Originally Posted by jaredandbrooke View Post
    What time will your flight arrive? Those are the same dates we are staying.
    Hi jaredandbrooke -

Our flight arrives at MBJ @ 9:55am. Coming from Charlotte, NC.

Quote Originally Posted by kandl View Post
    I have emailed to see if we can set that up. We are at CN but the other couples are at CSA. I'll see what capacity is as well.

I was able to arrange this for 3 couples for jaredandbrooke, smitty17 and another couple from CSA and us from CN. He told me pick up at CN would be 3:00 and he may have a couple of couples from Grand Lido. Just want to confirm this works for you guys and see if anyone else is interested.
    We will be at CN 5/4-11. The 5th won't work for us but if anyone is going on Wed 5/8, please let me know. I would love to do the pub crawl!

Due to a family obligation, we need to cancel our trip to CN. The pub crawl is all set for May 5 and if you will email me at ljhudson@q.com I will forward you the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Welove2travelnc View Post
    Hi jaredandbrooke -

Our flight arrives at MBJ @ 9:55am. Coming from Charlotte, NC.

We will arrive at 10:30 am from Miami.