Couples Swept Away 2012 for Christmas was again a magical vacation! We have stayed here 2x before and this was going to be our second time for Christmas. I had been reading all the recent reviews and had heard of some of the changes that had happened since we were here last December. Let me tell you right now that all is still great at CSA!

I won’t go over the whole trip so if you feel like you would like some more information, either email me or look at some of my past reviews of CSA for a bit more detail.

The beachfront veranda suite was again great, first floor, walking out to the beach and ocean is just amazing! The room was cleaned everyday, sometimes maybe a little late in the day, but never where it bothered us! And the housekeeping team were amazing in their cleaning of the rooms and friendliness. We did not find this room run down, it seemed to be again typical Couples.

We had requested our mini bar choices before we came to CSA and it was ready for us upon arrival. And the fridge was stocked with RED STRIPE bottles! Ya mon!! We had no issue in putting out our request form each night for our mini bar restock. The next day our requests were always filled properly! As I had heard this had been an issue lately, I was concerned, but for no reason! We would also request a continental breakfast at the same time each night and again, perfection!

We did use all the restaurants at CSA. Feathers 2x, excellent! Great food and service! Lemongrass once, and it was ok this year. Food great, but service was a little island time style. Patios was a mainstay for breakfast, as it is my wife’s favourite restaurant next to feathers! Again food and service here was amazing! A shout out to Steven in Patios, who took great care of us a couple times at dinner. Seagrapes, again top notch, fish tacos, enough said. Cabana grill was again good, but there was one thing missing which I Missed ALLOT! No Jerk Wings!!! Please bring these back!!!

As always the beach is what brings us back! I do not think you can find a better one out there, period! The vendors are fun to watch and listen too! A polite and respectful no thanks to them if you do not want to purchase anything is all it takes. We would walk the beach everyday towards the cliffs. Past Margaritaville, keep walking past it too, lol, to the old Haiti residence. Visit our beach vendor friend Ozzy. Have a few beers with him and walk back to CSA.

The Christmas display through out the resort is amazing. They really do make it feel like Christmas, minus the snow!! Christmas eve there is a massive cocktail party with all the food and drinks you can imagine! Carollers are singing Christmas carols, it is done so well! And Santa showed up this year on a bamboo raft.

So another year at CSA has come and gone already! We had said that this would be our last time to CSA for a few years, as it has now been 4 years in a row to Couples. We hit Couples Negril the first time. But in saying that and then leaving the resort we both looked at each other and said, CSA 2013 were coming home!
Name:  CSA 2012 (328) (Medium).jpg
Views: 233
Size:  31.6 KBName:  CSA 2012 (295) (Medium).jpg
Views: 226
Size:  71.4 KBName:  CSA 2012 (147) (Medium).jpg
Views: 233
Size:  62.0 KBName:  CSA 2012 (57) (Medium).jpg
Views: 228
Size:  55.2 KBName:  CSA 2012 (40) (Medium).jpg
Views: 234
Size:  104.8 KB