Hybrid View

Default Celebrity sightings at CSA?

Has anyone had a celebrity encounter at CSA? We are booked for the end of March! Seems like it might be a hassle if someone well known was there? Or does everybody leave each couple too themselves? From the reviews, I have read, it sounds like CSA, is Great no matter who is there!! Can't wait

We saw a retired pro football player and his wife on one visit. They were staying in the building in front of us. It did not cause a stir and I don't think alot a people may have recognized him.

Several years ago at CSA, a host from an HGTV show that my husband & I watched was there with his wife. Don't know if anyone else much even knew who he was.

I met a retired St. Louis Cardinal player on one trip. I said hello to him and respected his vacation. Don't think anyone else knew who he was.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

We have never noticed any celebrities but then again I am not sure I would recognize them on vacation. Being a die hard Cardinal fan for life I am curious who Sue and Randy saw?!

Encountered violinist Aaron Meyer at CSA several years ago, who was there for a friend's wedding and played afterwards. Later, he brought the house down at the talent competition.

I actually live in fear of running into Robert Fripp somewhere (I wager 99.99% are asking "who?" ). I have been a fan for years and know that he would prefer to be left alone. If he was at Couples, I would feel the burdon of having to avoid him! Heck, I don't if I would approach ANY celebrity. I would rather let them be.

Related, sort of...
    At times I will avoid wearing clothing that references any brand/product/school/band/etc., preferring a plain pocket t-shirt. Too many times I have been somewhere, wanting to just keep to myself, and someone will strike up a conversation based on whatever is on my shirt. I am polite and will engage them....but have taken to wearing the black pocket t-shirt when traveling. (and I am just some random person...I can only imagine what it would be like for a celebrity)

Saw an actress from the uk soap Emmerdale Deena Payne in 2009 at CSA