Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default May 1-7 one love bar crawl

We will be at CSA may 1-8. The One Love Bar Crawl Is available on Wednesdays and Fridays. Anyone who will be there with interested in going? It looks fun!

We would love to but we won't arrive until the 8th.

We will be there april 28 through may 5 and would like to go as well, either Wednesday or Friday would work for us

A few couples from negril have set up a private tour on Sunday the 5th. We have committed to going with them. I think the private trip may bed best, as I have read reviews staying the bus was extremely over crowded on Wednesday and Fridays.

leeannandneil:
    we will be there from 4/25 to 5/2 and are interested in the pub crawl too. Do you know how many couples we need for the private tour?

4 couples for the private tour. It may not just be you, though. If he has other people requesting the same day he will pick up everyone.

we will be there April 27-May 4 and would be interested in going.

We are interested in the One Love Bar Crawl. I do hear the private ones are quieter. We will be there 27 APR - 4 May

Hubby and I will be at CSA April 27-May 4 for our second trip!!! We want to do the pub crawl on May 1.

Ok, how about a Pub Crawl on the 30th, which is a Tuesday? If jrod, rhunter and leeandneil are in then that makes 4 couples. Who is in?

Quote Originally Posted by tabnkirk View Post
    Ok, how about a Pub Crawl on the 30th, which is a Tuesday? If jrod, rhunter and leeandneil are in then that makes 4 couples. Who is in?
    We want in! We were thinking about going on Wednesday, but the 30th will work for us.

You can count us in for May 1st. We've been wanting to go on the pub crawl and we will be at CSA from April 27-May 4. How do we sign up?

sign us up. the 30th works for us

I just sent an email to Lenbert and asked him if he is available on the 30th and how we book him. I will let everyone know when he gets back to me. EricnDiane, did you mean the 30th? We are trying to get a private tour becuase it will be less crowded and would love to have you guys join us!

tabnkirk, we would be up for the 30th no problem mon. I did find Lenbert's email and already made reservations for the 1st, but if he will agree to a CSA group on the 30th, we'll cancel the 1st and join the group. Let us know and count us on the bus.

Ok, EricnDiane, you are in! See ya there!

I have been reading a bunch of reviews about the pub crawl on trip advisor and most everyone has great things to say about it!!! Really excited to join in with you guys on the 1st of May. I'm the Diane half of EricandDiane....
    Anyway, for anyone who is thinking about going it sounds like a must do!!! Can't wait to be in Jamaica and enjoy those beautiful sunsets!!! We also made reservations at Ivans one night to bave dinner on the cliffs and watch the sun set....We are 80 days away!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Will be there May 3-10. Interested in pub crawl

Tabnkirk, just now reading this, is it too late to still get in on the April 30 trip? That would be great for us

Tabnkirk, we would be interested in the 30th if you still have room. 51 days woohoooo

I just sent an email to Lenbert and asked him if he is available on the 30th and how we book him. I will let everyone know when he gets back to me. EricnDiane, did you mean the 30th? We are trying to get a private tour becuase it will be less crowded and would love to have you guys join us!
    Did he confirm the 30th works?

Is there still room for us to join or is it too late?

We are 18 days away and cant wait! Are we good for the 30th? Who's going and where and when do we meet?

Just now seeing this but we would like to do the Bar Crawl also. Be there 4/30 - 5/7.

Ok, I have jrod, rhunter, leeandneil, and ericndiane for the 30th! Lenbert has confirmed the that the 30th works and all other interested couples are welcome! Kirk and I can be found at the pool bar and then we can figure out the details. It looks like we are all arriving a few days before the 30th so no worries, mon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast