Hello everyone!

After spending months thinking, and about 2 weeks researching, I finally booked a week at CSA in March! It came down to Costa Rica, Tulum Mexico, Dominican Republic, Turks & Caicos, and Negril.

This is my first All Inclusive stay, so I am excited about that. I am also turning 30 in March so this is a present to myself I guess! I am usually not the AI type but I figured I would relax a little and give it a try.

I spent a few months in Costa Rica after college, and go to St. Croix each year. I like to stay active, and out and about when I am in a tropical area so I was looking for a good combination of great beach, pristine water, excursions (snorkeling,waterfalls, swimming holes, zip line, hobie, kayak, etc) and a decent nightlife. I am always worn out when I return to the states, so a few days a relaxing at the resort sipping on cocktails sounds good for a change!

Anyways, I am very excited, and I will probably have some questions as the trip nears. I have been checking out tons of reviews and comments, so I have a good idea of what to expect. I signed up for the Romance Rewards and put in my requests. The only available room when I booked was a Garden Verandah Suite, and I requested a corner room and to be as far away from the road as possible. I am not expecting those requests to be granted, but its worth a try!

I plan on getting reservations, and doing most all of the excursions offered- I definitely want to do multiple days of snorkeling!

Is there any advice you can give me!

I can't wait to jump off a Negril cliff!!!