Default Garden View Rooms

I previously stayed in a garden view room which I recall only had a shower. I see on here now that they are listed as having a bath? Can anyone confirm this please?
    We are returning in 10 days time ( soooooo excited) just wish the flight from UK was shorter!
    Thanks
    Pat

Garden view rooms at CTI have only a shower. At CN it is a combo tub/shower.

Quote Originally Posted by pat kent View Post
    I previously stayed in a garden view room which I recall only had a shower. I see on here now that they are listed as having a bath? Can anyone confirm this please?
    We are returning in 10 days time ( soooooo excited) just wish the flight from UK was shorter!
    Thanks
    Pat
    Sorry I should hAve added CSA garden rooms

Yes they are all called GardenVerandah Suites now, and have baths and TV's . They once were broken up into 2 groups GS and GVS. The only difference between the Garden Verandah Suites now is some are in the older section and some in the new, meaning some located by the Palms and lobby and some located closer to Patios and swim up bar. I'm leaving in 2 months and booked a GVS for the first time, usually we stay in a BVS but figured we could save some money on the room. The only complaint I see about the GVS is some people say there is noise from the traffic because they are located closer to the road. (I hope not,I guess I will either have to drink alot or take ear plugs LOL)

They are all garden veranda suites now. The newer ones have the tub/shower combo but I'm not sure if the old garden suites have been updated. Hopefully someone else will be more helpful. Have a great trip

The garden veranda suites in the old section just have a large walk in shower, no tub.

Couples Negril garden view room had a bath/shower.

Quote Originally Posted by pat kent View Post
    Thanks
    Pat
    Thanks everyone for your replies. We should be on the flight now but have a 10 hour delay. NOT GOOD.