Default Just booked, but...

Hi everyone,

Just booked 9 nights for our July honeymoon at CN! So excited! The only problem is, when I booked I didn't realize that I was supposed to write "honeymoon" in the comments box of the reservation--I just saw that under the honeymoon FAQs section.

Any ideas what I can do to make sure Couples knows this is for a honeymoon? I know we'll have a beautiful time regardless, but we'd love to get all those romantic extras!

Thanks!

Hi gracie611,
    Try emailing CN to make sure it's added to your reservation. Click on the "contact us" button in the left hand navigation pane.
    I've had to email CSA in the past, and have always gotten a very timely response. I'm sure they'll take care of adding that it's your honeymoon so you can get the additional perks.
    Cheers,
    Terri

Hey Terri, thanks so much for the help!

Congratulations on your impending wedding. As Terri said, you can just email or call to have it added, but also make sure to bring a copy of your marriage license to verify dates (I think there are alternatives if you don't yet have a copy, but I don't know for sure).

I think another great thing about Couples is that it's all very stress-free. They really do and will go out of their way to accomodate any reasonable request, so you can cross the honeymoon off of the undoubtedly long list of things you have to worry about between now and July.

Anytime, I'd hate to think of you missing out on those wonderful honeymoon perks!!
    Cheers,
    Terri