Default Non Wedding Photography

We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary Feb 1-8th at CSS.
    Is there a photographer on site, do we have to have an appointment, or do they appear in the evenings during dinner hour?
    I would like to have a nice picture of us in Jamacia. We have not been to a professional photographer in the 10 years we have been married. Comments would be appreciated.

Yes, there are multiple photographers at the resort. They usually come around all through the day taking various photos, but they are definitely most visible in the evening at dinner hours. You can also schedule a session with a photographer at any time. The session is free, and you purchase whatever photos you wish. You can purchase individual photos or packages (the packages are definitely a better deal), and you can purchase them on a CD, as 5x7 prints, or both. They do a fabulous job. We were there just a couple weeks ago and did 2 sessions with the photographer. We were very happy with our photos and would highly recommend it!

Oh thank you! That answers a lot of questions. Appreciate your comments.

We will be celebrating our 10 year anniv. at CTI...do you know if they offer the same service?

Yes, they offer this at all of the Couples resorts.

In December my husband and I scheduled a photographer before supper....all dressed up and right before sunset. It took about half an hour and they take you around the garden and then to the beach. Had quite a few pictures to choose from.

Thanks for the information, I was actually wondering about this!

Do you happen to have any information pertaining to the pricing of individual pics and the packages?

Thanks again!

congrats to all - we too are celebrating our 10th in April at CN

Quote Originally Posted by Sklar0321 View Post
    Thanks for the information, I was actually wondering about this!

Do you happen to have any information pertaining to the pricing of individual pics and the packages?

Thanks again!
    They have daily specials usually. I don't recall all the exact pricing, but we purchased 15 pictures on a CD for $135. It was a daily special. The usual price was 15 pictures for $150.

CN 135.00 package of 10 pictures with one in filver frame or 15.00 dollars per photo. Also other packages were available.