Default What's playing on your iPod?

It seems that most of the Couples resort rooms have iPod docking stations to listen to your own music...what are your songs of choice for your Couples trips?
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Bob Marley songs and the music from the cat cruise.
    Irie Mon

Bob, Marley, Damian Marley, Ziggy Marley, Yellowman, Beenie Man, Ninja Man, Elephant Man, Buju Banton, Peter Tosh, Johnny Osbourne, Toots & The Maytals, Jimmy CLiff, Burning Spear, Mavado, Barrington Levy, Eek-A-Mouse, Capleton, Sizzla Kalonji, Seeed.....

Google "top 100 reggae artists..."

Bob Marley, Boz Scaggs, Jean Luc Ponty. mostly tunes that are special to Sue and I.

Randy

Right now, Aerosmith and Run DMC - Walk This Way.
    影舞葉

My husband and I both have our own Ipods. Mine runs the gammit; everything from Ray Charles to Chris Issack to John Mellencamp, with some Beyonce, Kid Rock and the new Pretenders cd thrown in to change it up...and of course, a bit of Bob Marley. My husband, however sticks with Collective Soul, older rock and also Kid Rock. Nothing better than listening to your favorites tunes on a gorgeous beach with a nice cool drink in your hand. Yay for sun, sand and love.

We have a playlist called CSA...Here it is.

Angel Eyes
    Rise & Shine
    They Gonna Talk...Beres Hammond - Music Is Life

Angel...Shaggy - Hot Shot

Take You There...Sean Kingston - Sean Kingston

Turn Your Lights Down Low...Lauryn Hill & Bob Marley - The Best Man Soundtrack

Woman In My Bed Dub...Popa Chubby - Deliveries After Dark

Roller Skates...Steel Pulse - Earth Crisis

Taxi Driver...Steel Pulse - Rastafari Centennial: Live In Paris

Chant A Psalm
    Leggo Beast [12" Version]
    Man No Sober
    Dub' Marcus Say
    Worth His Weight In Gold (Rally Round)
    Ravers
    Blues Dance Raid
    A Who Responsible? [Dub Version]
    Your House [Dub Version]
    Find It...Quick!...Steel Pulse - True Democracy

All of Bob Marley Legend

Every time I play this playlist it takes me back...78 Days 'til RUM CREAM All I Want...

This is great!! I've just started filling my ipod for our trip to CN Oct 24-Nov 1. Love it Love it Love it! It's our third visit to Couples,first to CN.

Part of each trip's preparation is The King making a Jamaica CD - I love to listen to them for year's gone by. Of course now it is an upload to the MP3 but still part of the Going to CN Routine!
    Ya Mon

right now listeniing to the reggae version of Sgt Peppers called Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Dub Band. It's done by the same guys that did the Dub Side of the Moon Pink Floyd cover. They're called the Easy Star All Stars and have also covered Radio Head.