Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Coming Soon - - - - COUPLES BARBADOS!!!!

COUPLES RESORTS AND CASUARINA BEACH CLUB IN NEGOTATIONS RE ALMOND CASUARINA BEACH RESORT, BARBADOS

Montego Bay January 2, 2013- Glenn Lawrence CEO Couples Resorts, and Anthony King Chairman of Casuarina Beach Club Limited, announced today that Couples Resorts and Casuarina Beach Club Limited are involved in firm negotiations concerning the 280 room Almond Casuarina Beach Resort, in Barbados. These negotiations are expected to conclude on or before January 31st, 2013 at which time a more detailed statement will be issued.

During the negotiations, the operations of Almond Casuarina Beach Resort will continue normally and all forward bookings under the Almond Casuarina Beach Resort brand will be honoured up to May 31stst, 2013. After this date, it is intended that the Resort will be re-branded, at which time the Resort will be operated under the Couples Resorts brand umbrella.

About Couples Resorts:
    Couples Resorts, headquartered in Montego Bay, Jamaica, owns and operates four properties in Jamaica – Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril. Pioneered by the legendary Abe Issa, “the father of Jamaican tourism,” each Couples Resort is an unsurpassed model of the all-inclusive resorts concept, boldly designed with local inspiration to create a harmonic sense of nature and authentic Caribbean spirit. For over 35 years, Couples has delighted guests and refined the Caribbean all-inclusive resort experience by providing unparalleled service, exceptional dining experiences and exclusive added value inclusions. For further information please visit Romantic Getaways At All Inclusive Couples Resorts In Jamaica | Couples Resorts Jamaica.

About Almond Casuarina Beach Resort:
    The hotel known as Almond Casuarina Beach Resort, which was for several years managed by Almond Resorts Inc, is the property of Casuarina Beach Club Ltd which is owned by Goddard Enterprises Limited, The Barbados Shipping & Trading Co. Limited and Almond Resorts Inc. (“Owners”). This announcement follows on from the decision of the Owners to divest their investment in Casuarina Beach Club.

Stay Tuned. More details will be announced by the end of next week.

Couples Resorts

I sae in the site pictures that it is a family resort. Will it become couples only or stay family?

We have been to all COUPLES RESORTS, SO BARBADOS HERE WE COME!!!!

This is awesome! Thanks for the news Randymon. Can't wait to possibly visit a new country in 2014!

So excited!! I LOVE Couples - the staff, the food, the atmosphere - at the three Couples we've stayed at... Now, my husband does too but he's been bugging me to "try another island, go somewhere else" - this is a perfect compromise! I really hope this deal goes through and I will get to visit another island yet still not be disappointed in our ALL INCLUSIVE friendly stay that Couples provides.

Kelly

So excited to hear this!!!!!!! Can't wait for details. I think the "Couples" brand should spread all over the Caribbean!!!

Sweet

This is sooooooo exciting! Can't wait to hear more details - another "home-away-from- home"!

Wow. That is awesome. We love Barbados but have always gone non all inclusive and it has been a number of years. Something to look forward to.

Very interested in this new development. Good luck!

The Almond Casuarina Beach Resort is a family resort that allows children. Would Couples change that to a couples only like they do in Jamaica?

How exciting! We love Jamaica and will always go back but it will be nice to visit another island and still stay a part of the Couples family!

Nice!!!

Yaaaayyy, this is very exciting !! Pierre mentioned the possibility of this at the Repeater's party at CSS this past August, so I have been waiting w/ bated breath to see this news !!

Oh wow!! might need to check out Barbados!

Couples will only make it better..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

sounds great the wife wanted to go some where else than jamaica for a change barbados cant wait for rates and then looking for air fare..........................

Well this is exciting news.

Right now they allow families, will that trend continue? Please say yes

Wow, awesome!

Wow that's a shocker. Barbados is the exact opposite of Jamaica. It's prim & proper and dare I say....dressy.
    I did not expect Barbados to be the next Couples island.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Cool! Another Couples resort to try!! If we go people will finally stop asking why we don't try someplace new. lol

Exciting news

I hope this all works out. My friends and I are always looking for a new place to go, but we can't seem to get away from Couples because of the awesome service and food. Hopefully Couples can bring these great attributes to Barbados!

Default Couples Barbados

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    COUPLES RESORTS AND CASUARINA BEACH CLUB IN NEGOTATIONS RE ALMOND CASUARINA BEACH RESORT, BARBADOS

Montego Bay January 2, 2013- Glenn Lawrence CEO Couples Resorts, and Anthony King Chairman of Casuarina Beach Club Limited, announced today that Couples Resorts and Casuarina Beach Club Limited are involved in firm negotiations concerning the 280 room Almond Casuarina Beach Resort, in Barbados. These negotiations are expected to conclude on or before January 31st, 2013 at which time a more detailed statement will be issued.

During the negotiations, the operations of Almond Casuarina Beach Resort will continue normally and all forward bookings under the Almond Casuarina Beach Resort brand will be honoured up to May 31stst, 2013. After this date, it is intended that the Resort will be re-branded, at which time the Resort will be operated under the Couples Resorts brand umbrella.

About Couples Resorts:
    Couples Resorts, headquartered in Montego Bay, Jamaica, owns and operates four properties in Jamaica – Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril. Pioneered by the legendary Abe Issa, “the father of Jamaican tourism,” each Couples Resort is an unsurpassed model of the all-inclusive resorts concept, boldly designed with local inspiration to create a harmonic sense of nature and authentic Caribbean spirit. For over 35 years, Couples has delighted guests and refined the Caribbean all-inclusive resort experience by providing unparalleled service, exceptional dining experiences and exclusive added value inclusions. For further information please visit Romantic Getaways At All Inclusive Couples Resorts In Jamaica | Couples Resorts Jamaica.

About Almond Casuarina Beach Resort:
    The hotel known as Almond Casuarina Beach Resort, which was for several years managed by Almond Resorts Inc, is the property of Casuarina Beach Club Ltd which is owned by Goddard Enterprises Limited, The Barbados Shipping & Trading Co. Limited and Almond Resorts Inc. (“Owners”). This announcement follows on from the decision of the Owners to divest their investment in Casuarina Beach Club.

Stay Tuned. More details will be announced by the end of next week.
    Hey Randymon, Congratulations on your new veture in the Island of Barbados! I can't wait to check out your new property.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast