Default CSA Ocean Verandah Recommendation Please.

We are coming to CSA for our first trip next week. Could someone provide some tips on the best Ocean Verandah selection. Which floor is best? Corner suite? Center? One building or room better than others? Any other tips would be appreciated, too.
    Thanks ahead of time!

Someone else just asked the same question. I told them to go for a corner room. We like the third floor because of the privacy and view. We also think the OVS's by the hot tub in the middle of the property is the best location. You are going to love the verandah on these rooms.

As far as other tips....I would make your catamaran and restaurant reservations right after you check in. Just get it over with and you'll have the best selection on times/nights. Also, if you want to go snorkeling go to the water sports hut the first thing in the morning for the best choice of times for the next day. Make sure to cross the street to the sports complex. They have an awesome smoothie bar and infused waters. If you want to learn to play tennis, set up a one on one class with one of the tennis staff.

You are going to love CSA. It's beautiful. I'm so jealous you are going there next week. We don't go again until October.

We stayed in 4113 (close to the Great House) this past December. We had a 1st floor ocean verandah and we were delighted with the view. It was also a corner suite. We wouldn't hesitate to stay in this location again although it is a bit of a walk to the Palms, etc, which we needed given all the delicious food. You'll have a great time at CSA. We are already planning for Dec 2013. I can't wait to go back.

Name:  IMG_0032.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  324.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  332.8 KB

My husband and I stayed in the Ocean Verandah Suite number 3121 which was a first floor room on the corner. Because we had a corner room, the porch was bigger and we had a large window in our room which was nice. We really loved it! I would recommend a corner room especially if you like to sit on the porch and enjoy the view. ENJOY!