Default CSA - Tues Jan 29 - One Love Bus Bar Crawl

Hello!
    We are staying a CSA with a group of six. We would like to do the One Love Bus Bar Crawl with Lembert on Tuesday, January 29th but need at least 2 more people to join us to make a group of 8. Anyone interested? We heard it is a great way to get out and experience more of Jamaica!

Here are some details:
    One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
    2:25 pm pickup at Swept Away
    However if your group is minimum 8 we could make arrangement for other days
    Tour ends immediately after sunset
    We visit about 7 authentic bars and Scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril
    The area we visit is average 10 minutesí drive from your hotel
    The tour is free to the visitors
    Please tip the driver
    Please see Trip Advisor below for testimonials
    One Love Bus Bar Crawl - Negril - Reviews of One Love Bus Bar Crawl - TripAdvisor
    One Love
    Lenbert Williams

We are booked to go from The Grand Pineapple on 1/30 but if you don't get another 2 people let me know and we will join you. We are at The Grand Pineapple 1/26-2/1 and then CSA 2/1-2/9. Couldn't afford 2 weeks at CSA so we staying somewhere else for a few days. kathybperry@aol.com

We will be staying at CSA and would like to go on the tour. There are 2 of us and will ask friends of ours if they want to join us!! Do I contact Lenbert or will you???

Hi Becca - sign us up! Bob and I arrive on Sunday, January 27. We have been to CSA before, and would love to try something new. Judy

Quote Originally Posted by mntruck View Post
    We will be staying at CSA and would like to go on the tour. There are 2 of us and will ask friends of ours if they want to join us!! Do I contact Lenbert or will you???
    Awesome ! Sounds great. I can email lenbert. Do u want to send me ur email? rmjasman@hotmail.com

We'd love to have u join us. Send me ur email & i'll cc u in on the email to lenbert so u know the pick up details. rmjasman@hotmail.com

We are all set and have gotten a confirmation back from Lenbert!! Looking forward to meeting you and having a blast on the Pub Crawl!! Started laying stuff out for our trip in 25 days!! Let the countdown begin.

Maine girl

We are looking forward to it too! It will be here in no time!