Default Ocean Verandah Suites - CSA -

Does anyone have a particular Ocean Verandah Suite they like/prefer? We will be in paradise for our first time in exactly 7 days! We are thinking first floor based on easy access to the beach, however the third floor I would imagine has more privacy and better views. Any that have a particularly good view of the ocean? Help! SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

We'll be there in 3 days for the 1st time and I was wondering the same thing about the OVS's. Hopefully some folks will have some tips for us. See you there!

We are headed back for our third trip to CSA in April and have stayed in a third floor OVS our last two times and love it. You're exactly right in that while the ground floor is convenient, there is no view or privacy. People walk by all the time. Our last trip they didn't have a third floor for our first night but were able to move us up. We stayed in two different sections each time and both were fine. I can't really recall which buildings they were but I don't think it matters much. I think most people prefer not to have to climb the stairs so it's easier to get a third floor.

Go for one of the rooms in the OVS's that are by the hot tub in the middle of the property. We had a third floor corner room (request a corner room) and we loved the view and the privacy. My husband would nap almost every day on our verandah couch. I don't think you could do that on the 1st floor because people will be walking by and using the hot tub, etc. I also like these rooms because of where they are located on the resort. It's more towards the middle. I think our room was 3316, but it's been a long time and my memory isn't any good. You are going to love CSA. It's got the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Have fun. CSA rocks!

We prefer the buildings near the hot tub. Ocean views are limited at best. That being said Couples does not take room requests. Higher floors to provide somewhat better views and greater privacy, but the stairs can get old after several days if you have any mobility issues.

The Ocean Veranda Rooms are what we book and have several wonderful stays in them.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

We stayed in an Ocean Verandah Suite this past December (4113). It was a first floor corner suite and the view was amazing and the bar close by. We wouldn't hesitate to stay in this room again. It is close to the Great House although a bit of a trek to the Palms, etc.

Name:  IMG_0032.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  324.2 KBName:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  332.8 KB

the view is wonderful but climbing all of those stairs gets old, first floor was fabulous

My husband and I were in room 3121 for our honeymoon and LOVED it! It was on the first floor on the end of the building which meant we had a bigger porch and a large window in our room. The room was in the middle of the resort (give or take). You will LOVE CSA!

We have stayed in the OVS on the third floor and it is amazing. The view is beautiful. I would rather be on the third floor even in the beachfront suites for just that purpose and the privacy is very nice. We are going back for our fourth time in February and are staying in the OVS..hopefully third floor CANT WAIT!!!! You are going to be hooked once you go there!

Thanks everyone for your replies! I think room 3121 is a BFVS? Not sure but the map I am looking at looks that way. Does anyone else have a room number they like on the first floor? I think the OVS are buildings 12, 13,14,15.....2 more days!!

Do you remember what building you were in?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    Thanks everyone for your replies! I think room 3121 is a BFVS? Not sure but the map I am looking at looks that way. Does anyone else have a room number they like on the first floor? I think the OVS are buildings 12, 13,14,15.....2 more days!!
    Mayer I am SOOO sorry...you are right! 3121 is a BFVS - I must not have read your post correctly! By now I am sure you are at CSA - I hope you are having a wonderful time!