Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default SEpt 2013 - Too Early!!!!

So is it too early to start a September 2013 thread? Hope not, this will be our 10th trip to Couples, first stay at CSA. Been to CN 9 times with a on trip a split between CSS and CN. Have BFVS booked and can't wait. So were goes -

Karin and Dan
    Florida
    2 furry babies - kitties
    Married at CN
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

So excited to see someone else ready for September 2013! I was going to start a thread today, then saw yours This will be our 4th trip to Couples and first to CSA (CSS x 2 and CN x 1). Going 9/20-9/28, 2013 with another couple who will be on their honeymoon. Booked a GVS on the Wednesday special after Christmas!

Nancy and Johnny Mac
    Rochester, NY
    Nancy

I was going to wait until I booked, but since you guys started the thread. We will be making our 7th trip to CSA Aug 30 - Sep 7, 2013. I am already counting down the days...234 today... Will book right after I get my annual bonus, probably next month.

Falcon, looks like you will be at CSA when we get there. We arrive on Sept. 5th. We spent a day last summer at CSA and really loved it, convinced some friends to change their reservations from CSS to CSA to join us (they will be arriving on the 6th). we are at 238 days not that I am counting or anything!
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

So excited to be returning on Sept 9-16 in a BFVS. This will be our first trip to CSS but stayed at CTI 3x and CN2x and have always wanted to stay on the 7-mile beach so we are returning for our 25th Anniversary!!!

Blondie, come by the swim up bar and say hello. If it is afternoon, odds are we will be there. 206 and counting down.

Falcon, will do! It will be late in the afternoon, Jet Blue changed the schedule and we arrive mid afternoon.

WooHoo broke into the 100's - only 198 days until we are home.

Booked our reservations yesterday!! 186 days to paradise.

We have finally made the booking after weeks of thinking we might make it this year ! Sylvia and I will be back for our 3rd visit August 30th thru Sept 7th. Looking forward to spending another week in paradise with our Couples Friends ! mike

Save some of the rum, we will be there on the 6th!

We'll get the beach ready for all of you, we arrive there 8-22 until 9-7. Staying in the premier beachfronts. Can't wait it will be our 5th trip the CSA. We were there 2 years ago the same time and the resort was pretty empty. Also has anyone noticed if the recipe has changed for the jerk chicken at the little place by the swim up bar? I had read that it had changed but don't know how recent. No matter it will still be excellent!

We will be there Sept. 10-15th for a quick 5 day getaway. Plan on spending alot of time at the poolbar. Feel free to stop by and say hello. I'll get the first round.

momof2, not have the beach ready but the cold drinks waiting.

So today I am only 163 days away time is just dragging......I wish the time at Couples would go as slow as time does while you are waiting to go.

Today I am longing to be in the warmth of Jamaica, it is cold here today, well cold for Florida, and I am soooooo ready for a vacation!!!!

20 weeks from today ! So i'm trolling the msg board for a fix, and it is always very funny to me, the number of people who are also Signed On - doing the same thing in the middle of the day ! Come on people- get back to work !

Hey!!! Me and fiancé will be there is same week for our honeymoon)!!

HEYYYY!!! Hopefully more people will be down the week of SEPT.9 thru SEpt 15th!! We would not mind meeting new friends on our honeymoon!!

Looks like there are a couple of September threads going. We'll see you between September 5 thru September 13.

17 weeks- and as i sit here in Springfield MO-- on May 3rd, and watch it snowing !!! it cant come quick enough. m&s

Quote Originally Posted by A.Evans View Post
    HEYYYY!!! Hopefully more people will be down the week of SEPT.9 thru SEpt 15th!! We would not mind meeting new friends on our honeymoon!!
    See you there! We'll be there Sept 11 through 18th...getting married on the 14th! Bringing about 16 of our closest friends and family so we can all celebrate together!

We will be at CSA for the third time September 27 - Oct 4.....can't wait!

Oh wow! I guess we will have plenty of people to talk to then!!! Congrats on the wedding))!!!

Today I am only 7 days away from ......................................sadly only doing the double digit dance.

We will be at CSA September 14th - 21st. This will be our first trip to Jamaica. We are excited!
    Erin & Patrick

We will be arriving on Sept 9 -18th... for our 25th Anniversary. Cant wait to be home again!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast