Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

To those of you who have been to CSA before, can anyone tell me if the dock in the rooms support only iPods and MP3 players? Or does it support iPads as well???❤❤❤

Victoria&Daniel

What time?? We are at 4pm for our wedding on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bab1974 View Post
    What time?? We are at 4pm for our wedding on the beach.
    We are doing our renewal ceremony at 2 pm on the 18th. My daughter and son-in-law got married last year at CSS and about 14 of us had a great time. We did a catered reception afterward and we all had an absolute blast!!! Do you have family attending?

No, it's just he and I. We want the wedding to be all about us so we didn't invite anyone. We can't wait, just 5 more days until we leave. I hope it doesn't rain on all of us. I want a beach wedding..

No, it's just he and I. We want the wedding to be all about us so we didn't invite anyone. We can't wait, just 5 more days until we leave. I hope it doesn't rain on all of us. I want a beach wedding..
    Can we be your family and attend your wedding? I think you must be the age of our children and we would love to be there for you!

Jim and Renee

By the time this gets posted, we will be doing our Single Digit Dance!!!! Woohoo!!!!!
    Nancy

Oh My Gosh...Of course!!! We would love that. We are 39 and 38 years old, yes I'm the older one Maybe you guys can take a few pictures of us. We hired a Stacey Clarke but it will take 6 weeks before we will get pictures from her.
    Matt and Brandie

Oh My Gosh...Of course!!! We would love that. We are 39 and 38 years old, yes I'm the older one Maybe you guys can take a few pictures of us. We hired a Stacey Clarke but it will take 6 weeks before we will get pictures from her.
    Matt and Brandie
    I would be more than happy to take a few pics during the ceremony. After your ceremony, the professional photographer will take you all over the resort for some special shots. I love the ones from my daughter's ceremony last year at CSS.

Default 2 more days

Quote Originally Posted by suttonjamaica View Post
    We will be at CSA September 14th - 21st. This will be our first trip to Jamaica. We are excited!
    I will be there is 2 more days, I will be on my way in 48 hours... countdown, so excited its been 8 years since we have been there and this trip has been planned for 9 months... I just can't beleive it if finally here.... can not wait to get into that warm water and sit on that glorious beach with drink in hand!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4