Default Night life at CN and CSA??

Hi- Husband and I like to have fun and meet new people. We like the night life when we are on vacation as we are usually in bed by 11pm when we are home. Anyway, we are considering a vacation to either CN or CSA and would like to know what time the bars/nightclub closes? What can we do for late night? Thanks, Kim

Our travel agent recommended CSA over CN because nightlife was important to us. She didn't disappoint, we have been there twice and the bars/club at night always a good crowd. We have made lots of friends. Martini bar shuts at i think 11 and Aura club at 2.

I think a lot of it has to do with the time of year you go and the crowd.

A lot depends on the crowd that is at the resort. We enjoyed CN piano bar last year. They play great music, my wife Ester and I are in our late 70's and we still like to do the Dougie. We sometimes leave the resort for real local nightlife. - Always good to bring a local friend or a group with you. It's fun to go out on a non tourist night and dance with the locals. Enjoy your trip. Also we are in our early 30's and my wife's name isn't Ester.

Quote Originally Posted by rachlm927 View Post
    Our travel agent recommended CSA over CN because nightlife was important to us. She didn't disappoint, we have been there twice and the bars/club at night always a good crowd. We have made lots of friends. Martini bar shuts at i think 11 and Aura club at 2.

I think a lot of it has to do with the time of year you go and the crowd.
    A good friend of mine who is a travel agent and been to both CN and CSA told me the same thing. That CSA has a little bit more nightlife than CN.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymi View Post
    a lot depends on the crowd that is at the resort. We enjoyed cn piano bar last year. They play great music, my wife ester and i are in our late 70's and we still like to do the dougie. We sometimes leave the resort for real local nightlife. - always good to bring a local friend or a group with you. It's fun to go out on a non tourist night and dance with the locals. Enjoy your trip. Also we are in our early 30's and my wife's name isn't ester.
    lmao....i lol'd. :-)

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

None but ourselves can free our minds!

If we are staying at CN can we take a taxi to CSA at night and back to CN after?

Day life is so exhausting we never make it to night life!

Quote Originally Posted by L&H View Post
    If we are staying at CN can we take a taxi to CSA at night and back to CN after?

You do not have total exchange privileges with CSA. However you CN take advantage of trading places which is only during the day onetime during your stay at CN

The bars are open until the last person leaves. I found the nightlife at CN to be great. The piano Bar is really a blast.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

In our experience I would say hands down that CSA was more lively at night. We felt that the entertainment was much better at CSA as well, although we visited CN during the summer so not sure if that made the difference.