Default Can you visit another Couples for the day?

Husband and I are thinking of splitting our very first couples vacation between CSA and CN. However, if it doesn't work out that way and we only wind up at one are we allowed to visit the other? I know you can as part of the romance rewards but we would not have that benefit at that time. If we are able to is it free or is there a fee involved?

Quote Originally Posted by irishkim814 View Post
    Husband and I are thinking of splitting our very first couples vacation between CSA and CN. However, if it doesn't work out that way and we only wind up at one are we allowed to visit the other? I know you can as part of the romance rewards but we would not have that benefit at that time. If we are able to is it free or is there a fee involved?
    Simply register as a member of romance rewards and you are entitled to the trading places. A shuttle will take you to the other resort from 10am to 4pm. A nice break.

Kat

I'm pretty sure even if it's your first time visiting and you've signed up for romance rewards, you can do the Trading Places. Otherwise they have half day (75pp) or full day(150pp). I'm sure someone will correct me if I've given bad info.