Default When are the 2014 dates come out?

Hi- I am new to this board and have never booked an all-inclusive. We are seriously considering CN or CSA for a milestone vacation in January of 2014. This would be to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday (October 2013) and his last semester of nursing school. At this point the booking dates are only up until December 2013. Also, what are resorts like as far as occupancy the first or second week in January? Thanks, Kim

If you call the 800 number they can book it for you at the 3013 prices now. If you wait, the prices MAY go up, or you may get a special when the 2014 prices do come out which are usually around the middle of February.

The 2014 dates are coming out any day now I was told. I called to book and they said to wait until mid January. So hopefully soon.

As far as Jan goes I would imagine its pretty full since its peak travel season there but I know for a fact that at CSA it never feels crowded even when it's full because its so spread out and the beach is so long.

Thanks for the info! My friend who is a travel agent told me just today that they usually publish the dates about 11 months ahead so I would have to wait until February for January 2014 dates.

I also want to book for 2014. We have trying to get to Couples for the last 2 years and something has always happened. We were suppose to come for our 10 yr. anniversary in 09/2011. We paid our money and then my father in law had a heart attack and we could not come. Luckily, we were able to get a refund. So, now we r trying to get there again for 2014.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    The 2014 dates are coming out any day now I was told. I called to book and they said to wait until mid January. So hopefully soon.

As far as Jan goes I would imagine its pretty full since its peak travel season there but I know for a fact that at CSA it never feels crowded even when it's full because its so spread out and the beach is so long.
    thanks sublimebrad..by the way I saw your youtube videos of Couples prior to seeing your name here and I recognized it..Thanks!