Thread: Which resort?

Hybrid View

Default Which resort?

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Jamaica the first week of July 2013. I have been looking at all of the different couples resorts, but I'm not sure which is the best resort for us! We are a younger couple 23 and 24, we are looking for a relaxing and romantic vacation but we also want a resort with a great night life and fun activities. Any suggestions?

Only you can decide which is best for you. Swept Away is our favorite, 96 sleeps until trip #5. There are tons of activities or if you just want to chill, thats fine too. The beach is large so it never feels too crowded. There are more restaurant choices than the others also. You can also wander down seven mile beach which you can't do at the others. It's truly paradise! If you would like a few pics, email me at clemons371@gmail .com

We agree with softail that CSA would be a good choice...but sign up for Romance Rewards so you can do the Trading Places over to check out CN. Couples is like Doritos, you can't visit just one (well you could but then you wouldn't get the fun of exploring the other).

I think CSA would be the one for you! It's just what you're looking for...a place to relax with some romance thrown in!! Lots to see and do or if you prefer let sand gravity take over and just stare at the beautiful ocean. At night you have many options for dinner followed by a fun time in the Aura Lounge. Unfortunately we can never stay up late enough to get to the club! Too much sun and cocktails! You'll have a wonderful time at any of the Couples resorts! We head back to CSA In July for trip #3! All Irie, Mon!