Default Movie on the beach???

So my wife and I will be at CTI for our first couples adventure Feb 1-10/2013 We are so excited!!! I have a question for the experienced Couples couples. I was sure I read somewhere on a travel forum or review that said there was a movie night on the beach under the stars. Is that true??? I thought that sounded awesome, let us know if you've heard of this. Thanx

Thursday night they have popcorn and show a movie on the wall next to the veggie bar. Turned out to be a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by kcsiemens View Post
    So my wife and I will be at CTI for our first couples adventure Feb 1-10/2013 We are so excited!!! I have a question for the experienced Couples couples. I was sure I read somewhere on a travel forum or review that said there was a movie night on the beach under the stars. Is that true??? I thought that sounded awesome, let us know if you've heard of this. Thanx
    Yes, its true. We were at CTI last April and there was a movie night on the beach. Not actually on the sand, but set up on a patio area just off from the open air restaurant and under the stars. Nice way to spend a couple of hours in the evening. Enjoy!

Yes! They did that while we were there. We didn't watch it but saw lots of people in lounge chairs and they looked like they were enjoying it!

We were just there a couple months ago. I think that I remember seeing the movie as an activity.

We did go to the bonfire and singing on the beach. That is amazing, one of the employees played and sang.

I get dark early even in the summer so we might have been at dinner during the beach movie.

They had it at Swept Away...

The movie was one of my favorite experiences from last year's trip (our second--we missed it our first year somehow!).

They turn a block of loungers towards the steps (so your back is to the ocean and you are facing a white wall), make popcorn and project the movie on to the wall. No one else showed up so it was a private screening of Chocolat for my sweet one and me! We pulled our loungers close, shared popcorn and snuggled. The gentle noise of the surf in the background was a gentle reminder that we were in paradise. Ahhhhhhh... wish I could be there now. In my opinion, this was one of the gems other folks overlooked--at least our week!

About 62 days until we return! :-) I wonder what will be showing?