I am a Couples repeater (5th trip to come in March, and 2nd to CSS) and I was startled to read several of the recent reviews on Trip Advisor from CSS Repeaters, about the diminishing quality of food, service, and rooms at CSS ("stained" towels and "tired" furnishings seems to be increasingly common and repetitive comments). I truly hope it's not true! The Couples brand has always been synonymous with quality! I would hope that Couples, after hearing for several years now that the room furnishings at CSS are frayed, tired, and worn at CSS would respond to these issues and work on refreshing and replacing. Rustic should not be allowed to become dingy. I always tell anyone how amazing Couples has been for us as an upscale, never-disappointing, worth every-precious-penny vacation. I hope these new reviews and recent experiences don't make a liar out of me! The embarrassment....

I'm curious about the breakfast and lunch buffets. Compared to the breakfast and lunch choices at CN and CSA, CSS is indeed very minimal, however, recent comments seem to indicate that selection at the Pallazina buffets have been cut back further and the quality has declined.

Can any recent repeaters to CSS comment?

Thanks!!