Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

lalaillinois
    I place a new thread hoping maybe we can get more couples on board. I will keep you posted.

hi lalaillinois I emailed Lenbert about this. I have not received response yet. We may have to end up just going on the regular scheduled Pub Crawls. If I should hear anything from Lenbert I will let you know.

Hi greg52 I emailed Lenbert about the Pub Crawl. No response yet. We may have to just go on the regular scheduled "crawl". If I hear anything from him I will let you know. Once I do, I will post a thread asking for more interested people.

Name:  DSCN5436.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  181.8 KB
    Here is the view from our upstairs PBFS and a look at it from the outside. Everyone talks about the huge wrap around porch on the lower level but we enjoy the privacy on our huge upstairs balcony. There is a lounge, two large chairs, and a table with a lot of room left over. Sitting back in the morning with our coffee and fruit watching the resort wake up or catching the sunset before heading out to dinner. Soooooooooooooooooooo nice! The picture of the balcony only captures about 2/3 of it. Plenty of room up there for two!
    Name:  DSCN5436.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  181.8 KBName:  PBFS.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  157.9 KBName:  DSCN5400.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  105.1 KB

Hello to all CSA March Maniacs. We are trying to get a One Love Pub Crawl together for March 25, 2013. Since this date is a day that they usually don't run, they will make an exception if we can get 10 couples to join. Please reply to this thread if you are interested. I am attaching a website so that you can see photos of the One Love Pub Crawl. One Love Bus Bar Crawl - Negril - Reviews of One Love Bus Bar Crawl - TripAdvisor. Hoping to hear from those who are interested. 35 days and counting...

Unfortunately we have not gotten my responses for the One Love Pub Crawl for the 25 of March. So we are now just going to go with the regular schedule crawl on the 24th. Just wanted to let all know. Thanks.

Default thanks for all the responses...

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora55 View Post
    Hi Greg52
    I placed a new thread and hopefully we can get enough couples together. Will let you know how it goes.
    Cant wait to go to CSA, have booked the swim with dolphins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2