Default Dinner for 2 on the beach

I would like to know what resort offers the dinner for two on the beach...my fiance's cousin did it on CSA I believe, but I'm headed to CN. Thanks for any info on this, cheers!

I believe all the resorts offer the private dinner. I think the cost is $150.
    Linda

All of the resorts offer this. CN has a beautiful spot on the beach, down near the water where they have the private dinner.

price i've just been quoted is now $170 with only two menus to choose from. Will decide on arrive whether to go for it.... only 60 or so hours to go....

We had the dinner on the beach for our 10 year anniv. it was AMAZING!! We requested an Ipod dock for our table...my wife made a playlist for our dinner. The staff had it all set up for us. We were also allowed to add lobster to our dish because it was lobster night the night we had our dinner. VERY romantic only made better by the very caring staff (family) at Couples.

Tim & I did the private beach dinner @ CN a few years ago, when it was first being introduced. It was fabulous!! I highly recommend it. :-)
    Kristie & Tim
    CN '99,'04,'06,'07,'09
    COR '00
    CSS 10/5/09 - 10/10/09

We did the private dinner in the tree house at CN. It was so romantic, secluded, just wonderful! I highly suggest it.

Plus it started to pour rain during our dinner and we didn't have to make a mad dash for cover.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come