Default A new baby for Jheanel!

For those of you that know Jheanel from CSS, she wanted me to let everyone know she had her baby girl on December 24, weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces, at 2:25 am. Her name is Tori-Kay Monique Mckinley and both are doing well. What a wonderful Christmas present!
    (Karen&Paul)

Awww, we love Jheanel! And I'm so excited that her daughter's middle name is my name. Too cool. I hope she is back end of April when we go. We always look for her.

So happy for her. I'm sad we won't be able to see her when we go in March.

congratulation Jheanel, we look forward to pictures in November.
    Dennis and Kim from Missouri

Great News! Congratulations to her family! Jheanel said she would be back at CSS in March which is great news for all of us who care about her and miss her!

Congrats Jheaneal
    She was already getting uncomfortable when we saw her in October so I can't imagine what she felt like at the end of December
    Lots of love from John and Heidi

Hi Karen,
    If you are in touch with Jheanel please give her our best wishes. Tell her it's Janet and John who use to get her lunch for her and we are sure she will know who we are.
    Thanks

Great news....

Great news! Can't wait to congratulate Jheanel in April. We will have to bring the baby something!

Mike&Sue

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineseekers View Post
    Hi Karen,
    If you are in touch with Jheanel please give her our best wishes. Tell her it's Janet and John who use to get her lunch for her and we are sure she will know who we are.
    Thanks
    I gave Jheanel your best wishes and she said thank you very much, she certainly does know who you are!
    (Karen&Paul)

Congrats to Jheanel! We are looking forward to seeing her and pics of the baby in August!