Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default CTI September 2013

Hooray - we just booked our annual September trip. We will be there from the 5th thru the 17th. Hopefully all our friends (too, too many to mention) will be joining us and making new friends as we always do ever year!

Please let us know who will be joining us in Paradise!

love
    luck &
    Laughter

Paul & Debbie

We will be there for our Honeymoon from the 31st of Aug. thru the 7th of Sept! This is our first trip to Couples and we are very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by OHoneymooners View Post
    We will be there for our Honeymoon from the 31st of Aug. thru the 7th of Sept! This is our first trip to Couples and we are very excited!
    Welcome to the Couples Family! We spent our honeymoon there in 1980 and every return trip gets better and better! Check our profile and please introduce yourselves.

Enjoy!

We are scheduled for CTI 09/21-09/28. First time to CTI...multiple trips to CN and love it there. Hubby wanted something a lil different this time. Dare I say I believe we will be spending our 10 yr anniversary at Couples Barbados next September.. ;P
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Quote Originally Posted by OHoneymooners View Post
    Congrats on going to CTI for your Honeymoon. We went there on our Honeymoon when it was called COR (9/25/82) and 3 other times since that. You'll love CTI especially the staff. That's one of the reasons why we go back there. Our son is getting married and will be there the same time as you are. He wouldn't think of going anywhere else as he knows how much we love CTI. Hope you Honeymooners can meet each other and if you have ANY questions please ask.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

We are so excited .... we are headed back to CTI for the second year in a row. We were so lucky to meet such a wonderful group of people that we couldn't resist the annual trip. I cried when I was suppose to leave last year and Ben added one more day in the sun to our vacation. This year we will be there the 4th thru the 15th. Can't wait to see everybody again..

Love,

Danielle & Ben
    Sioux City, Iowa

Hi Danielle & Ben

Sooooo glad we will see you both again! We remember the tears and now you know why we've loved CTI for so many years! Hopefully you will get the meet the rest of our group who could not make it last year! We arrive on the 5th and we will see you on the island!

love
    luck &
    Laughter

Paul & Debbie

I just booked us for September and am excited about returning to CTI. We were there in 2005 when it was still Couples Ocho Rio. We are looking forward to seeing the resort after the remodel!

We are Danielle & Greg, 40-somethings, and we will be there from 9/21 - 9/24 (a quick visit as we are spending the previous week at CSS). Last September we went to CN and loved it!

It looks like. as of this posting date, our trip will be overlapping only with Airbell96. Hope we run into you - we both arrive at CTI the same day although you are probably coming in from the airport and we will be coming in from down the street.

BTW - for those who have done a split visit between two Couples Resorts, do you know if Couples will provide transportation to get to your second resort if it's located in the same area (i.e. CSS and CTI)?

Anyone here venturing over to the island?

I just did, I finally decided on CTI and I booked it! Now I need to stop looking at Negril and be done with it!

We are Tom and Brittany both in our late 20's from British Columbia Canada. I'm not to overly excited on the full 24+ hours of travel it will take to land in Jamaica. We both work in the medical filed: tom is a paramedic and I'm a registered nurse. So I apologize now for the inappropriate stories that may slip out.

This will be our third trip to Jamaica and we are super excited! We will be there September 5th to 19th which it looks like we might be all on the same bus if all of our flight land together, I think our touches down at 1255.

Hey Paul and Debbie! Looks like well have an overlap again this year. Amy and I will be heading down 8/31 9/ 8. It will be a smaller crew for us than last year, but still looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Talk to you later,

John

HI ALL! My fiance and I will be enjoying our WeddingMoon at CTI September 15-21. I am so excited I can't wait! I love reading all of these message boards and hearing everyone talk about how great it is. -Kim

My fiance and I will be there for our honeymoon from the 16-21. This website makes me wish I was there now!

Finally some action on the September bored Hi acp9489 it looks like we will be honeymooning at the same time! It would be great to get to know a few people before we leave. Is this your first time? It will be ours, and I could not be more excited..Only 113 more days! -Kim

Hi Meeko! It looks like your trip will overlap (we are September 15-21st). I used to be a surgical technician and I am hoping to go back to school to become a paramedic (so I totally get the inappropriate stories lol) Is this your first Couples trip? This will be our first (Wedding at CTI on the 18th) and I know I am about to jump out of my chair with excitement. -Kim

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post
    We are scheduled for CTI 09/21-09/28. First time to CTI...multiple trips to CN and love it there. Hubby wanted something a lil different this time. Dare I say I believe we will be spending our 10 yr anniversary at Couples Barbados next September.. ;P
    Erin, my hubby and I will be there from 9/21 - 9/29. This will be our 4th trip. We're in our mid-30's and like to hang out at the pool bar. Terra & Chris from Syracuse. I'm sure we'll see you there!

Paul & Debbie, we had the pleasure of meeting you both on the Island in 2010 and will be very happy to see you again this trip. We'll be there September 2-10, celebrating our first wedding anniversary (we missed you on our honeymoon last year). Can't wait!

Brian & Andrea
    Name:  Wedding CTI sand.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  306.1 KB

We will be there the same time as you and Steve!! Shocking!!!! I cannot wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post

We will be there the same time as you and Steven! Shocking!!! I am so excited!!

Paul and Debbie,

We met you last year at the piano bar(to chicken for the island) We decided to return this year for our "dirty" thirty. We will be there September 11-18. Perhaps we will be a little braver. Hope to see you there!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  196.7 KB

We just booked today for Sept. 7-14. Looking forward to spending my 38th birthday at CTI (Sept. 8). We went to CTI in April last year. Wasn't planning on going again for a few years, but what can I say???? We have also been to CN.
    Yay!!! Can't wait! This pic is at Bayside last April
    Name:  jam-1.jpg
Views: 919
Size:  78.0 KB

Nicole & Ian! Where will the party be on the 8th? We'll be there! We'll sing songs in your honor at the piano bar for sure!

Andrea & Brian

Quote Originally Posted by improvgirl View Post
    Nicole & Ian! Where will the party be on the 8th? We'll be there! We'll sing songs in your honor at the piano bar for sure!

Andrea & Brian
    Sounds like a plan to me!!

Tammy! You kill me! Tammy & Bill are friends of ours already that we met at CN in 2003. I was her maid of honor.

I'm so happy that couples are posting from our week. I haven't looked at this post in forever! Looking forward to meeting Terra, Chris, Danielle & Greg during our trip. Please post pics do we know who to look for. I'm Erin ( Steve never posts as I'm the coupleshoic one of our marriage ) I'm 35 & Steve is 41. I'm a nurse. Steve's a genetic engineer but has switched to the business side for his scientific company.

Danielle, couples does provide the transport free of charge to CTI from CSS. I'm down with the island but I'm not holding my breath that my hubby will join so I doubt it

15 more weeks!!!! Woohoo!!!

I'll try to add a pic to this post but I'm doing it from my phone so I'm not sure if it will work. Here goes nothing..
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Less than 100 days away! Getting excited.

Hi!

My husband and I will be meeting his brother and fiance for their wedding on 9/18. Our stay is 9/14-9/21. We've been to Jamaica once before but only for a port visit while on a cruise, so this is our first vacation with Couples. Some friends of ours are also meeting us there. Tim is in the US Navy and I work as a compliance analyst for a medical management firm. We are counting down the days to CTI and looking forward to meeting some of you.

Charlotte and Tim

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast