Default just wondering (CSA)

just wondering how long of a walk it is to get from oneside of CSA to the other. We both like how spread out CSA looks.

first timers

That's why we like it, too!
    And of course the sports complex to watch my football..lol
    I'm think just a few minutes for us since we were in an atrium suite. It doesn't take long at all...

On a leisurely stroll, maybe 8-10 minutes.

Hmmm. Good question. Anyone?

depends on how fast you walk- 3 minutes maybe? we always left 5-10 minutes early for anything we were going to just in case we ran into people we knew (which almost always happened) or we wanted to stop to get a drink...etc. CSA is amazing The walk is really nice in other ways too.. you'll see what I mean when you try the food ;-) enjoy paradise!!

Not far at all - maybe 5 - 7 min leisurely walk.

Five minutes at a leisurely pace. The resort is spread out but not so much that you can't walk from one side to the other a few times a day. We stayed at one end of the resort but never felt like we were excluded from anything.

It really isn't that far. Most of the moving from one end of the resort to the other would be on the beach path and is probably a 2-3 minute walk. And it is all flat so for most is no big deal.

It all depends on how you measure the distance.

I would say about 1 dirty banana drink walk.

But then I'm a fast drinker.

At a leisurely pace, about 10 minutes, maybe less.

Depends on how fast you walk and how many times you get lost. LOL.

If you are walking along the beach at a "normal" clip, I would say less than 10 minutes. If you are strolling through the grounds and take a wrong turn, more than 20.

We also LOVE the wind-y, spread out nature of the resort and love traversing the paths through the interior. Although, after 4 visits, we don't get lost anymore. LOL. (Well, I don't, DH has no sense of direction. )

It might take you 10 minutes to walk from one end to the other if you're walking at a very leisurely pace. I enjoyed the layout a great deal, and didn't think it was difficult to get across the resort and it was nice that there was a bit of room between each building.

I love CSA because it is like a small village. The walk takes 5-8 minutes. Make sure to take a night time stroll around the grounds. CSA is so romantic at night. You are going to love it! CSA ROCKS!!!