Hybrid View

Default Would anyone mind telling me how much they paid for their stay in January??

I would like to get a feel for the prices in January 2014. They are not out yet but if anyone is willing to share roughly how much they paid I would greatly appreciate it. Seems like the December (before Xmas) 2013 dates with the "fall in love" promotions seem to be very reasonable. Thanks, Kim

Default January 2012 trip

Quote Originally Posted by irishkim814 View Post
    I would like to get a feel for the prices in January 2014. They are not out yet but if anyone is willing to share roughly how much they paid I would greatly appreciate it. Seems like the December (before Xmas) 2013 dates with the "fall in love" promotions seem to be very reasonable. Thanks, Kim
    We paid $511/night January 2012 for Deluxe Ocean at CN. We go every other January so we will be there January 2014 also!!!! It is so worth it! I begin counting the days as soon as the new prices come out and I book. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    We paid $511/night January 2012 for Deluxe Ocean at CN. We go every other January so we will be there January 2014 also!!!! It is so worth it! I begin counting the days as soon as the new prices come out and I book. Good Luck!
    Thanks so much dana! Are you planning to return to CN in January 2014? If so see you there!

We did Secret Rendezvous for January and are paying $362/nt. for 5 nights. We booked it exactly one month in advance. We leave in 8 days! first timer here BTW

If Couples continue their trend for as long as we have been going, in early 2013, they will have great deals for 2014. Usually the rooms are about half price with other great bonuses like resort credits. We are going in 2 weeks to CTI for 1 week and CSS for 1 week. We booked last Mar. The rooms were half price and we got $300 resort credit for stay of 7 or more. Since we go for 2 weeks we split between 2 resorts and get the $300 resort credit for each resort. Can't beat that deal. We always go in January.

Thanks everyone for sharing! Sounds like great deals to me! Can't wait to book our very first all-inclusive at CN/CSA. Plan to do 5 days at each in January 2014.

For us, it is $3185 total with air faire from Philadelphia arriving on a Thursday and leaving the following Tuesday.

We paid $355/night for Premier Ocean at CTI. This was with the $1000 airfare credit on top of the "Fall in Love 2013" rate. That extra credit started November 1st, just when we were booking so it worked out great. They had a similar credit for Sans Souchi starting mid-December but CN and CSA don't seem to be discounted like that in January.

CTI was nice but the wind was brutal. If we go back in January it will be to CSS not CTI.

I couldn't recall what we paid when we went in Jan. 2011, so I went to check it out. We paid $3045 for a week at CTI over NY in a DO. Then we paid $432 p/n or $3034 p/w at CSS for a DOV. That was booking early in the year with the promo and got the $500 resort credits. I realize it's gone up some, but booking early with the promo was the way to go.

Just got back yesterday from CWA. I think we paid $467 per night for an Ocean Verandah Suite. (And yes, we could see the ocean beautifully from the verandah.) Worth every penny.

We paid $8500 (booked Jan 12) for the following: 7 days at CTI premier ocean suite for me and my wife, 7 days at CSS ( 2 beach front suites) for me, my wife, Rex and Judy (dad & mom). plus 4 round trip tickets from Seattle Washington. Plus we have $400 resort credit at each resort. We arrive Jan 17th ( this coming Thursday). Rex and Judy will meet us on the 24th at CSS.
    highly recommend you book as early as possible to get the best for your money. this is our fourth consecutive trip to Couples.

I paid $4141 for 7 nights at CN from March 4-11 and airfare from Minneapolis MN.

From San Diego, we paid 4795.00 for 7 nights at CSA in a Beachfront Verandah suite MAY 4-11, this is including First Class Air via American Airlines. We booked with Allinclusiveoutlet.com. Anna Crooper was the agent

Good luck