Default Sugar free or low sugar dessert ?

I did a search on this first and the answers were 2-3 years old , so may not be correct now. I was wondering if they have any sugar free or low sugar desserts ? It's not going to ruin my vacation but it would be nice to have something for dessert some days I'm on vacation . Oh and please don't fruit is available because is not a treat . It's delicious when it fresh from the local area but not like the yummy desserts everyone else can eat . Since I have recently found a natural sweetener made from coconut flowers that would be local thought there might be a chance they were using it . Oh we are staying at CSS .

No one knows the answer to this ???

I too would like a option of sugar free or even low sugar but to answer your question, I have been to all the reports and have NOT seen anything sugar free. I have to say the food/deserts are amazing. We just returned from CTI and the food was very good. Enjoy
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

Hi NSfolks! Have been to CSS 6 times and have seen sugar free desserts each time--particularly at the Starlight Gala where they have quite the lavish display of desserts. If you have real concerns about available options, contact Guest Services at CSS before you arrive and they will put you in contact with the dessert chef who will make sure you have plenty of sugar free options!

Have a great trip!

GREAT QUESTION - hubby and I are going back to CN to celebrate our 10th anny and he is recently diagnosed diabetic and this will definitely affect what he eats this trip compared to others - and he loves desserts - ANYONE

In 7 trips to CSA and CSS, I don't recall seeing sugar free dessert options. We're not big dessert people, though.

I haven't seen any sugar free or low sugar deserts. I have looked and would enjoy the option. The food is delish! Enjoy
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

I have never noticed anything specific and regularly available on any of my 4 trips.

Fruit at Couples van be pretty special though - good fruit salads sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi NSfolks! Have been to CSS 6 times and have seen sugar free desserts each time--particularly at the Starlight Gala where they have quite the lavish display of desserts. If you have real concerns about available options, contact Guest Services at CSS before you arrive and they will put you in contact with the dessert chef who will make sure you have plenty of sugar free options!

Have a great trip!
    Thank you . Like I said I don't need dessert everyday but would be nice to have some options . How do you contact guest services ? I probably won't but good to know how to if the need arises . I'm sure if I ask the staff waiting on us they would guide me in the right direction at the Starlight Gala . Which happens to be the day we arrive

Thanks for your answers everyone . As diabetics we do have to watch how much yummy fruit we are eating because of the natural sugars in them . I'm sure we will enjoy our stay . Of course if I've been good all day I will give a regular dessert a little taste for sure .

To clarify my previous response, on the regular dinner menus, no sugar free options were included; however, for the Starlight Gala there have been sugar free options included. I would still contact the resort. They will definitely work with you so you have yummy sugar free options.

All the best!