Thread: CSA newbie

Hybrid View

Default CSA newbie

Hey!

My fiance and I are going to CSA July 14-20 for our honeymoon. Just wondering how crowded it usually is in mid-July, and if you all have any input on things to not miss out on/things to not bother with, things to pack/leave at home. This is our first time visiting an AI Resort.

Thanks for all your help!

We have been there 4 times before and the place is normally sold out every time we go. But don't freak out because even sold out it is not that crowded.

Just like Waynel said, even when the resort is at full capacity, you won't realize it. There is so much to do that people are spread throughout the resort.

I am happy to share our packing list with other tips we've learned over the years - amy.welch@hotmail.com

This April/May will be our 11th trip to Couples - our 3rd to CSA. You will LOVE IT!! Especially if you've never been to an AI - prepare to be amazed!!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Pack the bear minimun. To many times we have gone and over packed. Bring one set of nice clothes for a dress up dinner and all you need from there is swim wear few pairs of shorts and t-shirts. You will reget packing to much unneeded clothes.