My fiancé and I just booked our honeymoon at CTI for the week of 6/9/13-6/16/13! It was hard deciding between the resorts because they all had amazing reviews! I honestly had such a hard time deciding between a Negil resort or an Ocho Rios resort. We finally decided on CTI last night. Normally I enjoy a more "resort style" vacation, but I was really drawn to the retro/hotel/intimate atmosphere of CTI. Usually that's not my preferred style...I've always enjoyed my stays at large Iberostar and Riu resorts. Needless to say, we are beyond excited for this trip!!! I would love any advice from people who have visited CTI about what to do, etc. We are for sure going to Dunn's River Falls. We are a young couple (24 & 22) who love to have a good time, meet new people, and enjoy each other! We are staying in a Jr Ocean Suite...not sure exactly where ours will be located but I'm hoping for a pretty view! Any past reviews on the room would be helpful too (We chose this room because it seemed pretty large). Please let us know of your favorite things about CTI and things that will make our honeymoon WONDERFUL Thank y'all!